View Full Version : Schumacher goes 4.42@327.98

FRDRCING
11-13-2006, 09:45 PM
Tony Schumacher goes 4.42 at 327.98 mph to win the Championship

More info. here
http://www.nhra.com/

gbgary
11-13-2006, 10:19 PM
yes...he needed to win the final AND set the record to get enough points to win the '06 championship so he went out there and did it...amazing!!

TP Derrick D
11-14-2006, 01:16 PM
I did pretty good this year with my teams...Summitt Racing Pro Stock cars ,Jason Line & Greg Anderson, since I order 95% of my race items from Summitt. Tony Schumacher's US Army top Fuel dragster since I am an Army vet, although I do pull for JR Todd, Melanie Troxel & Hillary Will to win rounds & races. John Force & the Brut Force team...Robert Hight, Eric Medlen & Ashley when she runs in top alcohol and when she eventually takes her dad seat in his car..besides he's rolling a Ford Mustang and in Pro Stock Motorcycle my man Antron Brown US Army team missed it again along with Angelle Sampey came in #2 & 3. I used to hate it when she was winning championships several years ago against Andrew Hines brother Matt, who also won 3 championships but now I really like her. I really miss pulling for Reggie Showers, since he was a double amputee I REALLY liked his competive heart. Also wish the Pro stock trucks would return, I liked the Dakota's, S-10's & Rangers competing although the S-10's won most of the time.