PDA

View Full Version : Firefox Display Issue

Lyfisin
11-16-2006, 11:25 AM
Any changes made recently?

I am using Firefox and the screen looks fine at the top. When I get down to the part where the

"http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/misc/navbits_start.gif (http://www.talonclub.com/forum/index.php) TALON - Texas Area Lightning Owners North - Forums" is, the whole rest of the page starts displaying on the center of my screen. It even goes off the right edge although I can scroll over to it.

I've removed every extension that I had downloaded and every theme and still it's messed up. I was using version 1.5x when this started and I even just now upgraded to 2.0 and it's still here. When I load the page into an IE tab it works fine. It also works fine from my laptop which is running 2.0.

Obviously the problem is on my end, but I don't recall making any changes to this PC in quite some time. This is the only web page I know of so far where this has happened. I'll continue to work on it, but I just wanted to post up in case anyone else was seeing it also.

L-Fever
11-16-2006, 11:42 AM
I'm having issues with Firefox 2.0 as well. The page formatting is too narrow for my screen.

Silver_2000
11-16-2006, 11:51 AM
Im using firefox 1.5 and it looks right

Make sure you are using the talon default style
Try deleting the cache

What styles are you using that are screwed up ??

I screwed around with the PR section this morning but didnt change the rest

For a few minutes the PR section was all scrunched into the center

Silver_2000
11-16-2006, 11:56 AM
Just updated to Firefox 2.0 and its fine as well

Ok - it appears that the Talon default liquid style was right but the parent style had a % missing

Try it now

SORRY about that - Blame it on Terry - I was screwing with his forum....

Lyfisin
11-16-2006, 12:02 PM
It's fine now.

I was using the blue style.

For some reason, I didn't remember it being a problem when Terry's change happened, but I access this place from so many different computers it's hard to tell when I last accessed it here.

Thanks guy. :beer:

L-Fever
11-16-2006, 01:02 PM
:tu: