PDA

View Full Version : Vanderjagdt got kicked out!

L8 APEX
11-29-2006, 10:53 PM
I am glad Bill kicked that bastard to the curb:tu: That punk kicker bastard had the worst attitude I have ever seen of a pro athelete. Two weeks ago in front of the media he said something like so. When asked about missing two field goal attempts by the media. His reply was that 'it was only 6 points which is the same as dropping one touch down pass, it isn't a big deal'. Anyone with that attitude needs to be put on the street.

Tex Arcana
11-30-2006, 12:22 AM
You been hibernating this week?? http://www.talonclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12326&page=2

I agree: the jaggoff needed to get cut a long time ago.

Problem is, Parcells screwed up again (think maybe his unreasonable hate of kickers is biting him in the a55??): he hired a kicker who hasn't see the light of day (or a real game) in 2 years. That's $1.6 million you can kiss goodbye for sure.

Swisham was good, he had distance, and he made his field goals. What more do you want, Jack Dempsey and his club foot?? :eek:

dboat
11-30-2006, 09:14 PM
You been hibernating this week?? http://www.talonclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12326&page=2

I agree: the jaggoff needed to get cut a long time ago.

Problem is, Parcells screwed up again (think maybe his unreasonable hate of kickers is biting him in the a55??): he hired a kicker who hasn't see the light of day (or a real game) in 2 years. That's $1.6 million you can kiss goodbye for sure.

Swisham was good, he had distance, and he made his field goals. What more do you want, Jack Dempsey and his club foot?? :eek:

Apparently, Gramatika almost had the New England job except the kid got it because he was younger.. he wanted a seasoned pro going in to the playoffs, not some snot nosed kid that would get the heebeejeebee's under the pressure of having to make a game winning field goal. So I think Bill made the right decision.

Dana

Tex Arcana
12-01-2006, 11:21 PM
Apparently, Gramatika almost had the New England job except the kid got it because he was younger.. he wanted a seasoned pro going in to the playoffs, not some snot nosed kid that would get the heebeejeebee's under the pressure of having to make a game winning field goal. So I think Bill made the right decision.

Dana

Gah, that just doesn't wash anymore. Most "rookies" in the NFL are more seasoned than one would imagine, especially these days. Tunahead's just falling victim to "veteranitis". :rolleyes:

Beaudee
12-06-2006, 09:15 AM
I heard Vanderjacked tried to comit suicide by hanging himself,but couldnt kick the chair out from under him.He then tried a pistol and the shot missed and went wide right.:rll: :rll:

tiffo60
12-06-2006, 09:33 AM
I heard Vanderjacked tried to comit suicide by hanging himself,but couldnt kick the chair out from under him.He then tried a pistol and the shot missed and went wide right.:rll: :rll:
:rll: :rll: