PDA

View Full Version : I am out of Crown Reserve

L8 APEX
12-03-2006, 06:51 PM
Early this morning my last new bottle of Reserve floated. I am also out of labels. Thanks for those who care enough to send the very best. I enjoyed this bottle with a good friend over a warm fire out at my land:beer:
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/medium/CIMG7126.JPG

TXLIGHTNING
12-04-2006, 04:14 PM
Early this morning my last new bottle of Reserve floated. I am also out of labels. Thanks for those who care enough to send the very best. I enjoyed this bottle with a good friend over a warm fire out at my land:beer:
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/medium/CIMG7126.JPG Well Terry I had a brand new bottle of Crown Res for you if you could have done that work for me Sat. Its still waiting for you. :tu:

L8 APEX
12-04-2006, 09:00 PM
If you had brought Reserve in the first place you might have gotten in Saturday. Between that and buying your parts off the internet you'll need a bottle of XR to be allowed back into the shop:evil .

Ohmsby
12-05-2006, 08:14 AM
If you had brought Reserve in the first place you might have gotten in Saturday. Between that and buying your parts off the internet you'll need a bottle of XR to be allowed back into the shop.
remember to have a handler if you get into the XR:evil

wesman
12-05-2006, 12:18 PM
remember to have a handler if you get into the XR:evil

That shiznit is gooooodd....and quite potent......we retired a bottle this weekend :)

:beer:

TXLIGHTNING
12-05-2006, 06:22 PM
If you had brought Reserve in the first place you might have gotten in Saturday. Between that and buying your parts off the internet you'll need a bottle of XR to be allowed back into the shop:evil . I have learned my lesson Terry. Only the best for the best. :bows :beer:

wesman
12-05-2006, 07:56 PM
I have learned my lesson Terry. Only the best for the best. :bows :beer:

This brings to light a much needed upgrade to the site.....we need a crown emoticon :twitch:

--wes