PDA

View Full Version : Deleting old PMs

my2002lightning
12-06-2006, 10:13 PM
Doug,

I can go to some of my old PMs - as my PM box is at 100% - and I try to delete them by selecting the individual PMs and the "Delete" Move To drop-down below. Evidently, it's not working.

Anyway, fyi.

Ronald

Silver_2000
12-06-2006, 11:30 PM
Your supporting member status expired yesterday

Your max pms went from 3000 to 10 :evil

thats likley why you are having trouble

Its a bug if they wont allow you to delete the ones that you shouldnt be able to have anymore..

Let me know if you want me to wipe them for you

my2002lightning
12-06-2006, 11:40 PM
That maybe an issue.:evil I don't have time to jack with Paypal, etc. at this point. Might as well clear-out my PMs.:throw:

I'll just give you $10/$20 tomorrow in person at the meet. Ok?

Thanks,

Ronald

Your supporting member status expired yesterday

Your max pms went from 3000 to 10 :evil

thats likley why you are having trouble

Its a bug if they wont allow you to delete the ones that you shouldnt be able to have anymore..

Let me know if you want me to wipe them for you

Silver_2000
12-07-2006, 12:26 AM
That maybe an issue.:evil I don't have time to jack with Paypal, etc. at this point. Might as well clear-out my PMs.:throw:

I'll just give you $10/$20 tomorrow in person at the meet. Ok?

Thanks,

Ronald

Nope - I dont accept cash because then I have to keep track manually
Too lazy for that

The only option is to get someone in the club to use their paypal account - you login usung your username to the forum - then go to subscribe that will work

Doug

PS I understand that Laney has a paypal account. :evil :evil

my2002lightning
12-07-2006, 12:51 AM
I'll figure something out. I'll git 'er done if I have to Pay Pal by establishing svc. and transfering funds myself.

You use that "L" word flippantly around me again Doug ;) and I'll change my avatar back and start a new Baby-Zane / deer-hunting thread, as well. :D

Ronald

Nope - I dont accept cash because then I have to keep track manually
Too lazy for that

The only option is to get someone in the club to use their paypal account - you login usung your username to the forum - then go to subscribe that will work

Doug

PS I understand that Laney has a paypal account. :evil :evil

my2002lightning
12-10-2006, 08:22 PM
Yep, I renewed my TALON membership to a Supporting Member and I can delete IMs now.

The http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/ronald.gif is back-in-the-saddle.knana

http://www.atruscorp.com/images/upload_453bc283d0c93.gif

Ronald