PDA

View Full Version : Had a little fun checking the a/f ratio.......

BC Lightning
12-13-2006, 11:45 PM
also wanted to try out the chase cam camera mount

was hitting 21 #'s of boost and 11.2-11.4 a/f ratio, because I'm lazy and wont change the pulleys out Terry has my tune with 11* of timing

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/MichaelBic38/th_MyWhippleLightningincabvideo.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/MichaelBic38/?action=view&current=MyWhippleLightningincabvideo.flv)

StormShadow
12-14-2006, 08:58 AM
Rollin down 408?

wesman
12-14-2006, 03:21 PM
What is your other gauge you have besides boost....can't tell from the video.

We should have lined them up on the highway and did some rolls....you at 21psi and me at 15...see what happened :)

So th ecamera mount is working well? We should have tried it down the track at TFC.

--wes

BC Lightning
12-14-2006, 06:46 PM
What is your other gauge you have besides boost....can't tell from the video.

We should have lined them up on the highway and did some rolls....you at 21psi and me at 15...see what happened :)

So th ecamera mount is working well? We should have tried it down the track at TFC.

--wes

The camera mount works real well, just gotta play with it some more to get the right angles, I'm sure there will be a few times we will be lined up together rolling down the highway :d

Yeah I wish we had set it up in your truck, but I'm sure we will have more oppurnities, Kenne Bell 2.6 @ 15#'s vs. 2.3 Whipple @ 21#'s

Rollin down 408?

West bound I20 just off of 408

02BOLT
12-14-2006, 09:26 PM
Sounds mean Mike! When ya'll get her all tuned up, she's gonna pull like all hell!!! Sweet truck!:burnout:

BC Lightning
12-14-2006, 10:07 PM
Sounds mean Mike! When ya'll get her all tuned up, she's gonna pull like all hell!!! Sweet truck!:burnout:

Thanks bad Rob :tu:

It really does mean alot to me coming from someone who set the bar high for everyone else, hopefully she will be running like your old bolt did

02BOLT
12-15-2006, 03:29 PM
Thanks bad Rob :tu:

It really does mean alot to me coming from someone who set the bar high for everyone else, hopefully she will be running like your old bolt did

With the ported heads, cams and Whipple in your combo, I'd suspect she'll do considerably better than mine did. Have fun with her man, you've got a wicked combo there.