PDA

View Full Version : Dodge wants some....

bluesvt
12-18-2006, 09:50 PM
Guy at work tells me his stock v-6 Dakota ran an 11.3 in the 1/4 mile. I did not say anything just let him keep talking and says he has 150lbs of boost on nitrous. He also has v-8 heads and some other stuff I stopped listening after about five min of rambling. Anyways he wants to race for titles, no way I will I don't care how stupid of a race it would be. I just find it humorous and thought I would share. O ya he does not know what he runs now with the mods but I bet it's low 9's possibly 8's. :evil

04SVTRACING
12-18-2006, 10:32 PM
You should race him for titles, and then offer him the truck back for a couple hundred dollars. :evil :evil

wesman
12-18-2006, 11:08 PM
I'll race him for titles

Shiner1
12-19-2006, 10:36 AM
"Stock" V-6 with N20 and V-8 heads (Hemi no doubt)!!!:d

Sixpipes
12-19-2006, 10:43 AM
Guy at work tells me his stock v-6 Dakota ran an 11.3 in the 1/4 mile. I did not say anything just let him keep talking and says he has 150lbs of boost on nitrous. He also has v-8 heads and some other stuff I stopped listening after about five min of rambling. Anyways he wants to race for titles, no way I will I don't care how stupid of a race it would be. I just find it humorous and thought I would share. O ya he does not know what he runs now with the mods but I bet it's low 9's possibly 8's. :evil

Someone should tell him that Kennedale is an 1/8 mile track and not a 1/4. 11.3 sounds about right for an 1/8th mile in a Dodge V6. :cool:

tliss
12-19-2006, 11:21 AM

Here's a thought....how the hell do you fit V-8 heads on a V-6 block? I may be wrong, but last time I checked a V-6 has two less cylinders...

Tom

CJLightning04
12-19-2006, 11:37 AM
Here's a thought....how the hell do you fit V-8 heads on a V-6 block? I may be wrong, but last time I checked a V-6 has two less cylinders...

Tom

LMFAO I have had people tell me some crazy stupid stories too lol.

Beaudee
12-19-2006, 01:21 PM
You need to tie about 3 extra long tieraps and leave the tail around his drive shaft :d I did it to a guy @ work and it took him forever to figure out what all the racket underneath his truck was while driven.:evil

BC Lightning
12-19-2006, 01:57 PM
You need to tie about 3 extra long tieraps and leave the tail around his drive shaft :d I did it to a guy @ work and it took him forever to figure out what all the racket underneath his truck was while driven.:evil

or jack stands under the rear end, just high enough he cant tell and have him put it in gear and rev the hell out of it, its even more funny when the just throw it into park and you hear all kinds of funny clatter

umclightning
12-19-2006, 02:36 PM
or jack stands under the rear end, just high enough he cant tell and have him put it in gear and rev the hell out of it, its even more funny when the just throw it into park and you hear all kinds of funny clatter

LMAO!! :evil

TXLIGHTNING
12-19-2006, 03:41 PM
I met this kid the other day and he said he knows a guy with a 2nd Gen L that does over 225mph in the 1/4 mile, daily driven...:rll: :rll:.

tiffo60
12-19-2006, 03:46 PM
I met this kid the other day and he said he knows a guy with a 2nd Gen L that does over 225mph in the 1/4 mile, daily driven...:rll: :rll:.

thats freakin hilarious:rll:

TXLIGHTNING
12-19-2006, 03:55 PM
thats freakin hilarious:rll: Tell me about it. At first I wanted to slap him upside his head, but then I realized how funny what he had said was. So I just started laughing and walked away. :rll:

bluesvt
12-19-2006, 05:46 PM
Well Tom those were my thoughts exactly. He has a friend up there that talks a lot about his truck and says he has V-8 headers also custom fit to the truck. O ya it is bored from .48 to .54 and thats why they fit. :tu: :evil He did not say anything to me today at work though. If anyone wants to run him I will tell him and see what he says or if he makes excuses.

BC Lightning
12-19-2006, 07:09 PM
Well Tom those were my thoughts exactly. He has a friend up there that talks a lot about his truck and says he has V-8 headers also custom fit to the truck. O ya it is bored from .48 to .54 and thats why they fit. :tu: :evil He did not say anything to me today at work though. If anyone wants to run him I will tell him and see what he says or if he makes excuses.

If Wes doesnt run him I will :tu:

bluesvt
12-19-2006, 10:32 PM
If Wes doesnt run him I will :tu:

HA HA For titles right???? :tu:

BC Lightning
12-19-2006, 10:48 PM
HA HA For titles right???? :tu:

guess I have a reason to put the 8#er back on and pick up some 116 fuel :rolleyes:

RUNVS
12-19-2006, 10:51 PM
I wouldn't waste my gas, tires, or time on this moron. Any wonder he drives a Dodge? :rolleyes:

bluesvt
12-19-2006, 10:56 PM
I will prob end up wasting gas on him once the roads dry up. I just wanna see what he has to say once he gets beat since I will be working with him and all. It is funny now but after a while of hearing it and them talking all kinds of crap I know eventually it's going to get old.

FRDRCING
12-19-2006, 11:04 PM
I will prob end up wasting gas on him once the roads dry up. I just wanna see what he has to say once he gets beat since I will be working with him and all. It is funny now but after a while of hearing it and them talking all kinds of crap I know eventually it's going to get old.

I see a DD in your near future kyle

bluesvt
12-20-2006, 07:40 PM
Sorry Tyson whats a DD I am retarded. O and to Wes and Michael y'all gotta wait till he gets his twin turbo set up in the next weeks or so. Those are his exact words. :D I still have not seen his engine yet for some reason we do not have enough time in our hour lunch to pop the hood that ahs some very nice hood clips on it. :tu:

TXLIGHTNING
12-21-2006, 06:40 PM
Sorry Tyson whats a DD I am retarded. O and to Wes and Michael y'all gotta wait till he gets his twin turbo set up in the next weeks or so. Those are his exact words. :D I still have not seen his engine yet for some reason we do not have enough time in our hour lunch to pop the hood that ahs some very nice hood clips on it. :tu: He probably thinks the hood clips gave him a couple of tenths in the 1/4 mile. :rll:

bluesvt
12-21-2006, 06:59 PM
He asked to day where he can get a Kenne Bell and I said I dunno. Do they make them for dodge V-6's?

TXLIGHTNING
12-21-2006, 07:04 PM
He asked to day where he can get a Kenne Bell and I said I dunno. Do they make them for dodge V-6's? This is the only Dodge KB I see available. http://www.kennebell.net/superchargers/dodge/hemi57/hemi57.htm

wesman
12-21-2006, 07:05 PM
I'm starting to think that maybe this guy is full of a whole bunch of sh!t :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TXLIGHTNING
12-21-2006, 07:07 PM
I'm starting to think that maybe this guy is full of a whole bunch of sh!t :rolleyes: :rolleyes: +1 :beer:

RUNVS
12-22-2006, 01:38 AM
I'm starting to think that maybe this guy is full of a whole bunch of sh!t :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah, the first two sentences out of his mouth would have been enough for me. Maybe it just has something to do with my age, but I have developed a very low tolerance level for stupidity.

Probably would have told him to shut the f**k up after about 30 seconds worth of his :Bullshit

bluesvt
12-22-2006, 06:05 PM
Yeah, the first two sentences out of his mouth would have been enough for me. Maybe it just has something to do with my age, but I have developed a very low tolerance level for stupidity.

Probably would have told him to shut the f**k up after about 30 seconds worth of his :Bullshit

I find it comical so it really does not bother me too much.

bluesvt
12-22-2006, 06:10 PM
This is the only Dodge KB I see available. http://www.kennebell.net/superchargers/dodge/hemi57/hemi57.htm

He told me today that he will have to call and have Kenne Bell custom build one. Also his mods he told me is a V8 throttle body, V8 heads, 150 shot, and a bored air intake. I asked him if it was ported and said no it's not the same and he got it bored. So that said he has 350 hp supposedly.

Mark #2
12-22-2006, 06:40 PM
He told me today that he will have to call and have Kenne Bell custom build one.
Yeah..right after I get my KB for the K5.:rll:

BC Lightning
12-23-2006, 12:18 PM
He told me today that he will have to call and have Kenne Bell custom build one. Also his mods he told me is a V8 throttle body, V8 heads, 150 shot, and a bored air intake. I asked him if it was ported and said no it's not the same and he got it bored. So that said he has 350 hp supposedly.

Well when he gets his flux capicator let me know :cool:

On that note, Jeff-ro how is Marty Mcfly feeling?? :rll:

wesman
12-23-2006, 12:25 PM
On that note, Jeff-ro how is Marty Mcfly feeling?? :rll:

:rll: :rll: :rll: :beer:

charlie
12-23-2006, 12:58 PM
When you get this tard to actually race you at the track. Please inform the rest of us, so we can all have a good laugh too.

Charlie

Tex Arcana
12-23-2006, 04:53 PM
When you get this tard to actually race you at the track. Please inform the rest of us, so we can all have a good laugh too.

Charlie

qft, I was thinking something meaner, like inviting him to a meeting or one of the car shows, and then owning him when he pops the hood. :throw:

bluesvt
12-23-2006, 05:20 PM
Dunno, he shot off early today so there is no telling and he does not talk to me much now. I was telling his friend how half the stuff he says he has will not work period and I think he told him. I'll mention it to him though next week when I go back to work and see what he has in mind. If he wants to on the road I know a great spot 4 lanes 0 traffic and a perfect 1/8 mile with the new nice pavement.

LocoLightning02
12-23-2006, 05:35 PM
Do they drug test where you work? sound like this guy could use one:confused:

I am a barber and just got my lighting and I cutt a dude hair that has a 97 1500 ex cab. Claims is has a blower and over 500 plus horsepower. Im thinking if that p.o.s. had 500 plus why in he$$ didnt I here you pull up. He is the same way just to busy to go out and pop the hood. I just smile and listen:twitch: