PDA

View Full Version : 1 more game clinch NFC EAST

RSVT
12-19-2006, 01:44 PM
:tu: How bout'em Cowboys, are we going to Chicago or what? I have three tickets to the Christmas Game and im jus excited, i havent gone in texas stadium in a long time. very excited to get pay back on the eagles this Christmas

toddwarren
12-19-2006, 02:35 PM
I love your enthusiasm about the Cowboys! I go to all the home games and the team needs more passionate fans supporting them like yourself. A win over the hated Eagles would definately be a great Christmas present for me as well. Cowboy Up!!!:beer:
Todd

BC Lightning
12-19-2006, 04:03 PM
I love your enthusiasm about the Cowboys! I go to all the home games and the team needs more passionate fans supporting them like yourself. A win over the hated Eagles would definately be a great Christmas present for me as well. Cowboy Up!!!:beer:
Todd

GO to all the home games as well, well all that I can make, cant wait till the eagles/cowboys game, I think its about time for T.O. to have one of his biggest games ever and actually catch the majority of the passes

Tex Arcana
12-19-2006, 06:22 PM
HOw 'bout that Sat. nite game against the Falcons?? Nice comeback, even tho they screwed themselves in letting the birds back into the game. Loved how Vick "took himself out of the game" after allegedly pulling a groin. The commentating team had a field day with that, too. :hammer:

toddwarren
12-20-2006, 11:08 AM
I have always thought Vick 'although talented runner" might not be
as mentally tough as some great quarterbacks. I am suprised the darn
Eagles have responded so well with that retread Garcia in there. I know our two worst games have been at home this year (Giants, Saints)
so I am ready for an inspired effort Monday, and maybe Giants beat Saints in Meadowlands this week and we get first round bye after beating Lions.
Always good to talk with Cowboy fans hopefully we have a good week ahead.
Todd:tu:

dboat
12-20-2006, 10:31 PM
I have to say as much as I am a 'Boys fan, their defense right now has me concerned about playing anyone.. they let Vick get 4 td's!!! come on and stop somebody..

Dana

tliss
12-21-2006, 09:25 AM
:tu: How bout'em Cowboys, are we going to Chicago or what? <<snippy snip>>

Can't wait for that one...the Bears will be waiting...

T

Tex Arcana
12-21-2006, 08:20 PM
I have to say as much as I am a 'Boys fan, their defense right now has me concerned about playing anyone.. they let Vick get 4 td's!!! come on and stop somebody..

Dana

I have to agree here, too. The Ticket was talking about this, this afternoon, that the boys had the 20th-ranked pass rush now, and the 24th-ranked secondary. :hammer: I guess losing Ellis was a bigger blow than first thought--either that, or the New Jersey Con Man is mailing it in, again. :throw:

Tex Arcana
12-21-2006, 08:34 PM
Can't wait for that one...the Bears will be hibernating...

T

fixed. :tongue:

dboat
12-21-2006, 08:51 PM

:rll: :rll: :tu:

tliss
12-23-2006, 05:02 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :nono:

The Cowboys have to make it there first...

T

Tex Arcana
12-23-2006, 05:39 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :nono:

The Cowboys have to make it there first...

T
yeh, they do at that... then they can hand the YogiBears some honey to put them back to sleep. :tongue:

BC Lightning
12-23-2006, 08:09 PM
yeh, they do at that... then they can hand the YogiBears some honey to put them back to sleep. :tongue:

Yogi didn't eat hunny, he ate from picnic baskets :rolleyes:

tliss
12-23-2006, 10:58 PM

:rll: :rll: Keep dreaming...maybe Santa will bring you a round 1 win...but then again Santa doesn't exist...

dboat
12-23-2006, 11:28 PM
:rll: :rll: Keep dreaming...maybe Santa will bring you a round 1 win...but then again Santa doesn't exist...

Both teams should be concerned about their defensive effort over the last couple of weeks.. the loss of a couple of the starters have the Bears very vulnerable right now, the win over Tampa Bay showed it.

Dana

BC Lightning
12-24-2006, 03:06 PM
...but then again Santa doesn't exist...

then who is the guy in your pic?? :(

Tex Arcana
12-24-2006, 06:22 PM

:eek2: How DARE you suggest Santa doesn't exist!! I"m gonna tell your little girl that you're Scrooge McGrinch, and that you don't believe in Sandy Claws!! :eek:

Lyfisin
12-25-2006, 09:46 PM
Well, after all this, they still need one more game to clinch the NFC East. Not only that, but they need Philly to lose to Atlanta in order to do it.

I wonder if it's just taken a few weeks to figure out what Romo is all about and now the defenses are keying in on the weaknesses. He looked a little flustered today.

Tex Arcana
12-25-2006, 10:35 PM
Well, after all this, they still need one more game to clinch the NFC East. Not only that, but they need Philly to lose to Atlanta in order to do it.

I wonder if it's just taken a few weeks to figure out what Romo is all about and now the defenses are keying in on the weaknesses. He looked a little flustered today.
Horrible game, overall. Philly has had our number this year, it seems, and their defense can figure out the offensively-smelling line pretty easily. Of course, when JJones drops to his knees to block a guy, it doesn't help.

I'm thinking they ALL were hung over today, and just flat didn't come out to play. Based on today's performance, they don't deserve to go to the playoffs, even in this spare league. :hammer:

As for waht will happen in the playoffs, is anyone's guess. I mean, the Colts got smacked by the sad-sack Texans, and the SeaHags got smacked as well. There's only, what, 4 teams with a TRUE winning record (better than 8-7), and it looks like there will be a large number of TRUE losing records in the playoffs this year. :Bullshit

Bah, humbug. At least I had a nice Xmas before this happened. :tongue:

RSVT
12-26-2006, 12:34 PM
[quote=Lyfisin;115867]Well, after all this, they still need one more game to clinch the NFC East. Not only that, but they need Philly to lose to Atlanta in order to do it.

We definitly need philly to lose to the Dirty Birds and we need to win Over the Lions......This SUCKS man....:mad: