PDA

View Full Version : End of the year housekeeping

Silver_2000
12-22-2006, 10:28 AM
Recently a few subscriptions failed and that had me looking into the subscription system to make sure it was working correctly
I found that we had about 10 members who still were in the Supporting Members group who didnt have any recent record of subscription. And we had one member that had subscribed early in the year and was in wrong group.

I have gone thru and updated the status of about 10 members. Most of them havent been around in some time. if you status changed and I messed up let me know
Doug

dboat
12-22-2006, 07:20 PM
Recently a few subscriptions failed and that had me looking into the subscription system to make sure it was working correctly
I found that we had about 10 members who still were in the Supporting Members group who didnt have any recent record of subscription. And we had one member that had subscribed early in the year and was in wrong group.

I have gone thru and updated the status of about 10 members. Most of them havent been around in some time. if you status changed and I messed up let me know
Doug

Doug,
thanks for the note, I re-upped and you should have money in your paypal account already.. have a Merry Christmas..
Dana

whitelightning'02
12-22-2006, 09:36 PM
Doug,
thanks for the note, I re-upped and you should have money in your paypal account already.. have a Merry Christmas..
Dana

+1:santa2 :santa2 :santa2