PDA

View Full Version : Black Lightning at Kennedale Sunday

StormShadow
11-24-2002, 10:17 PM
Pretty quick. Just wondering who it belongs to.

L8 APEX
11-24-2002, 10:26 PM
They were running Sunday:confused: Don't worry Wayne it wasn't yours:D

StormShadow
11-24-2002, 10:30 PM
yes I just got back. They had that import shootout that they always have and then some other bracket racing for trophies. It was that bull $hit instant green thought.

StormShadow
11-24-2002, 10:52 PM
Hey no wonder I'm not getting any replies. I didnt mean Ennis I meant Kennedale. (I was reading a post about Ennis right before I made my post, sorry)

andy_cain
11-25-2002, 11:15 AM
Terry:
Wise man once said... "when a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, you can tell the one the rock hit by who is barking the loudest ".

Come to think of it, I didn't see my truck yesterday when I dropped off the traction bars...

MAYBE, you were not really the one I saw yesterday,
MAYBE it was your evil twin "Terrible LARRY" that met me to get the traction bars,
and just MAYBE, it was YOU out at Kenndale in my inocent and beloved Lightning ABUSING her just so could laugh your evil laugh and watch her run her heart out on your poisenous steroids that you have been force feeding her since Saturday....you twisted ba$tard you !!!!
How'd she run
:twitch:

Ahhh, just testing my creativity before beer...yet another test passed....contrastingly, with beer tests seem far easier to pass!!!...and it is after 10:00 AM....:beer:

StormShadow
11-25-2002, 10:46 PM
whoever it was they were running 8.4 or so

andy_cain
11-25-2002, 11:06 PM
OK Terry, you are off the hook then.

That isn't bad, that is about a 13.2 run in the 1/4 if my calculations are correct:cool: