PDA

View Full Version : Thought this was funny.

Highlander540
01-29-2007, 01:25 AM
So I am sitting at a red light in the Duramax. The next lane was empty untill a Cherokee Jeep pulls up. I look over and see a 55 plus year old female sitting there with woolen gloves on.

Light changes to green and I take off at about 1/4 throttle as the road changes to 1 lane about 150 meters further on. The Jeep guns it and pulls up next to me.....so what do you do hu? Unleash the power of the Duramax that's what lol.

I pull away from her and get the lane, she rides my bumper till we get to a 4 way stop. She pulls up next to me and gives me the finger hahaha, Priceless. Not what I expected at all. Pretty funny though :rll:

L-Fever
01-29-2007, 08:17 AM
:rll:

Fuzion
01-29-2007, 09:23 AM
Old women are crazy. I remember an experience similar in my dads F250 vs Cadillac DeVille?

Going through an S turn she passes my dad on the inside and continues to ride in the left lane (oncoming traffic) all the way up a hill then slides in front of my dad. Next thing ya know all you see was a skiny/bony old middle finger.
We had a good laugh!

Beaudee
01-29-2007, 07:30 PM
I had a laddy in a suburban the other day racing me off lights going down 3040 in Flowermound.The last light my radar detector went nuts and there was 2 motorcycle cops about 1/2 mile up the road.I taunted here up to the speed limit and she took off and the bike cops where all over her.:rll: :rll: I am sure she wont forget me.:rll: It was @ least 20 MPH over ticket.Ever since they widened 3040 to 3 lanes,theres always radar traps.

Sixpipes
01-29-2007, 10:53 PM
Dang, I thought folks out there in the Albuquerque were a little more laid back then that. :D

SVTJoseCuervo
01-29-2007, 10:59 PM
:evil