PDA

View Full Version : Had some fun with a porsche!!

tiffo60
02-12-2007, 09:48 AM
I got beside a porsche carrera S yesterday morning at a light. When I seen it coming up at first I was thinking it was either a boxter or a chick driving it but then we get caught at a light and the guy driving it was looking over at me so figured he was wanting to play, he jumped me about a car off the light(i was having some traction issues:D ) but once she hooked i sucked his doors off, once we got into town he rolled up beside me and rolled his window down to tell me "that truck is fast as hell" and he said he only had his car for 2 days, all in all it was a nice car and the guy was cool as anyknana

L-Fever
02-12-2007, 10:01 AM
I got beside a porsche carrera S yesterday morning at a light. When I seen it coming up at first I was thinking it was either a boxter or a chick driving it but then we get caught at a light and the guy driving it was looking over at me so figured he was wanting to play, he jumped me about a car off the light(i was having some traction issues:D ) but once she hooked i sucked his doors off, once we got into town he rolled up beside me and rolled his window down to tell me "that truck is fast as hell" and he said he only had his car for 2 days, all in all it was a nice car and the guy was cool as anyknana

Damn Farm Trucks!

TXLIGHTNING
02-12-2007, 10:44 AM
Congrats on the KILL. :tu:

RSVT
02-12-2007, 10:51 AM
probaly the same porshe i was playing around on Jacksboro Hwy.

tiffo60
02-12-2007, 10:56 AM
probaly the same porshe i was playing around on Jacksboro Hwy.

thats where it was, on 199 right before you get into lake worth, coming from azle area, silver porsche

SVTJoseCuervo
02-12-2007, 11:41 AM
Sweet man.

I wanted to race a blue one the other day on 360 but I had to make a left...Next time I will deff try it

Good kill

RSVT
02-12-2007, 12:28 PM
thats where it was, on 199 right before you get into lake worth, coming from azle area, silver porsche

yeah, that one was silver also, i was Jacksboro goin onto 199, heading to my sister house out in Azle, thats were i seen your truck one time out at a Valero w/2-Vipers

FRDRCING
02-12-2007, 09:56 PM
Nice Kill

wesman
02-13-2007, 12:02 AM
nice kill :burnout:....those are some of my favorite snacks. It seems that the salesmen are selling some of these fellas a lot more than just the cars:D

Mark #2
02-14-2007, 08:42 PM
nice kill :burnout:....those are some of my favorite snacks. It seems that the salesmen are selling some of these fellas a lot more than just the cars:D
Be nice to the Porsche guys, I know two that own Ls too. I am in the Porsche club and guys that race Porsches know what Ls are.

There are different demographics in the P club, if you want to race against racing Porsches let me know.
My P 2500 lbs/250 hp versus the L 4600 lbs/500 hp so the L would win in a drag race, but add a few turns and the 911 wins.

Top end the P went 150 and pulling, L 140 and pulling, ran out of speedo, room and brass ones in both.

wesman
02-14-2007, 11:55 PM
Be nice to the Porsche guys, I know two that own Ls too. I am in the Porsche club and guys that race Porsches know what Ls are.

There are different demographics in the P club, if you want to race against racing Porsches let me know.
My P 2500 lbs/250 hp versus the L 4600 lbs/500 hp so the L would win in a drag race, but add a few turns and the 911 wins.

Top end the P went 150 and pulling, L 140 and pulling, ran out of speedo, room and brass ones in both.

Bah...who cares about how good a Porsche turns......I'm guessing Tifton wasn't interested in a slalom race or road track race and neither was the "porsche" guy in this instance. They raced from a light, a drag race....run what you brung. He lost and that's all.

--wes