PDA

View Full Version : Well it was fun while it lasted

charlie
02-12-2007, 05:49 PM
I'm loosing the inter net this month.... So I just wanted to say so long.
I hit some hard times and can not afford the net and keep my kiddo in clothing. So the net and a few other thing are going. Including the Harley.

Those of you I have met.... I'm glad to have met you.

Stay safe and keep putting the Chevy's to shame.

Charlie

Mika
02-12-2007, 06:03 PM
Well sir, I commend you for keeping your priorities straight. Heck, I think its safe to say that all of us would rather keep your kid in clothes than see you on the internet.

Best of luck to you, and hopefully you'll get back on your feet quickly.

Mika

bluesvt
02-12-2007, 06:10 PM
So long, best of luck with everything and god bless. -Kyle

charlie
02-12-2007, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the positive words.... But that what happens when you think your going to be with a woman for ever. And she decides to run the streets instead of being with family.

As far as getting on my feet...... LOL it will take a year or two. So I guess the engine build is on hold. And that sux too. All I needed was the S/C. Going to bite big time knowing I can run 20 lb's of boost and have a Heaton setting on top.

Charlie

PoorSvtman
02-12-2007, 07:06 PM
Thanks for the positive words.... But that what happens when you think your going to be with a woman for ever. And she decides to run the streets instead of being with family.

As far as getting on my feet...... LOL it will take a year or two. So I guess the engine build is on hold. And that sux too. All I needed was the S/C. Going to bite big time knowing I can run 20 lb's of boost and have a Heaton setting on top.

Charlie

good luck to you.. dont feel bad.. i have a built motor with an over spun heaton and im pleased. But i have lost all interest in going fast these days...

wesman
02-12-2007, 07:41 PM
good luck to you.. dont feel bad.. i have a built motor with an over spun heaton and im pleased. But i have lost all interest in going fast these days...

That happens when it's not possible :rll::rll:

Keep your head up Charlie, things will turn around.

--wes

PoorSvtman
02-12-2007, 07:51 PM
That happens when it's not possible :rll::rll:

Keep your head up Charlie, things will turn around.

--wes

its possible.. just have different projects these days...:retired2 Besides nobody on here has seen my truck nor have i realy talked to anyone on here.. So who knows whats done to it or in the process of getting done

99WhiteBeast
02-14-2007, 01:51 PM
Charlie

Been there done that and got the shirt and freakin debt to prove it.
Keep your head up and keep your focus on your daughter- it will all work out in the end.