PDA

View Full Version : Black Lightning at Bankston

KJ94GT
11-28-2002, 10:21 PM
Just wondering whose it is. It's got a blown motor. Anyone know?

andy_cain
11-28-2002, 10:58 PM
it didn't have custom plates did it????:hammer: :hammer:

J.D. Blackwell
11-28-2002, 11:51 PM
BANKSTON Man! I better worn you about Bankston. Those guys don't have a clue and they took my money. I paid them $2,800 to get my truck running and it still isn't right. Billy, an SVT mechanic, told me it was because of the "High performance aftermarket injectors". How is that.....They are stock 42#ers.:rolleyes:

Oh, and the service manager Alan, boy he sure doesn't mind talking to me on the phone, but when I walk through the door he literally runs back in his office. I told one of the service writers to go fetch him for me and he came back and said that he was busy doing payroll.:mad:

Since, I had just remembered what those SOB's done to me, I think will pay them another visit next week and chew on their ass's some more.:hammer:

P.S. Don't let Mike (SVT mechanic) work on your $h!t either. He is the one who screwed my $h!t up. Left 2 bolts out of my tranny, and 2 loose, a gallon low on tranny fluid, didn't finish running vacuum lines, motor mount loose, etc., etc., etc.:flaming:

Lil Nicky88
11-29-2002, 12:13 AM
I know who's it is. He is a member on here. BC Lightning. He threw a rod the other day while running against a silver L on the hwy...

:eek2:

Rocks
11-29-2002, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by J.D. Blackwell
BANKSTON Man! I better worn you about Bankston. Those guys don't have a clue and they took my money. I paid them $2,800 to get my truck running and it still isn't right. Billy, an SVT mechanic, told me it was because of the "High performance aftermarket injectors". How is that.....They are stock 42#ers.:rolleyes:

Oh, and the service manager Alan, boy he sure doesn't mind talking to me on the phone, but when I walk through the door he literally runs back in his office. I told one of the service writers to go fetch him for me and he came back and said that he was busy doing payroll.:mad:

Since, I had just remembered what those SOB's done to me, I think will pay them another visit next week and chew on their ass's some more.:hammer:

P.S. Don't let Mike (SVT mechanic) work on your $h!t either. He is the one who screwed my $h!t up. Left 2 bolts out of my tranny, and 2 loose, a gallon low on tranny fluid, didn't finish running vacuum lines, motor mount loose, etc., etc., etc.:flaming:

Ditto on Bankston,

They are famous for their crap service/sells. The problem they have is that they overate themselves...In a word....Bankston SUCKS...from the top all the way down to the ding bats that answer the phones.

Keep away from them...they are bad news.

Rocks:nono:

MadMax
11-29-2002, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Lil Nicky88
I know who's it is. He is a member on here. BC Lightning. He threw a rod the other day while running against a silver L on the hwy...

:eek2:

We better gather up a posse boys and headem off after the pass....the pass aka Bankston or something :rolleyes:

TEXAN FORD....end of story....

If you have not learned from what JD states...you have not learned....My .02...

Lil Nicky88
11-29-2002, 06:34 AM
If anyone happens to have seen or heard of a black L on fire on 35, it's the one... :throw:

KJ94GT
11-29-2002, 03:09 PM
I was just wondering because I guess I know who's working on it. They were about to be audited until the owner replaced all the stock parts.