PDA

View Full Version : Pinks -All Out

TP Derrick D
02-21-2007, 09:15 PM
I'm surprised no one had posted a comment.
Did anyone see the new show tonite? Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!!!This show puts the begging for lenghts crap to shame. Run what ya' brung and hope you brought enough.Get paid to win & put a little bet on top of that. Ol' girly in that '62 Ford F-100 Custom had that truck rollin'. Good show, I hope they never go back to that giving lenghts crap.:burnout:

StormShadow
02-21-2007, 09:48 PM
A few of us went to it D. It was out at Ennis.

FRDRCING
02-21-2007, 11:06 PM
Did anyone see the new show tonite? Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!!!This show puts the begging for lenghts crap to shame. Run what ya' brung and hope you brought enough.Get paid to win & put a little bet on top of that. Ol' girly in that '62 Ford F-100 Custom had that truck rollin'. Good show, I hope they never go back to that giving lenghts crap.:burnout:

Well Derrick just watched the first episode of the season and they went back to lenghts again:hammer:

tliss
02-22-2007, 08:37 AM

Only problem I had with the whole thing was both of the drivers in the final basically got a free pass into the final, and the girly got a free win in the final. Definitely not as exciting as I could have hoped for. I was cheering for the hot blonde in the pink firesuit :d .

And yep, first episode of the season had a ton of begging for lengths...at least there wasn't the typical b!tching and moaning that goes with this show in the past.

Tom

TXLIGHTNING
02-22-2007, 03:44 PM
Only problem I had with the whole thing was both of the drivers in the final basically got a free pass into the final, and the girly got a free win in the final. Definitely not as exciting as I could have hoped for. I was cheering for the hot blonde in the pink firesuit :d .

And yep, first episode of the season had a ton of begging for lengths...at least there wasn't the typical b!tching and moaning that goes with this show in the past.

Tom+1 :Bullshit

Shiner1
02-22-2007, 04:47 PM
The whining was the whole reason I quit watching. Sounds like a bunch of 6 year olds. Lets just race.

TP Derrick D
02-23-2007, 01:53 PM
Yeah Adam I saw Texas Motorplex as soon as it came on so I right away put 2+2 together and figured it was that one where some of you guys went to. I actually was looking for Terry's truck in the qualifying runs.
Tyson, I saw they went back to the "begging" show.I hope they keep All Out tho. Maybe there's room for both on Speed. All Out is my type racing, I won't give anyone jack when my car or $$$ is on the line. Line up even.. if I lose I lose to a faster car not one that's slower and I can't run down in a short distance. Tom, I like the way they paired the 2 girlies up but I am a Ford man so I liked the truck that won, but it was good all around I give it a :tu: . By the way Tom, you been missed on here. I know you got the new crumb snatcher & all but check in sometimes there hometeam.

tliss
02-24-2007, 04:29 PM
By the way Tom, you been missed on here. I know you got the new crumb snatcher & all but check in sometimes there hometeam.

I check in every day, just don't post much. Sooner or later I'll make it out, just tied up family things...

Tom

Mark #2
03-21-2007, 08:30 PM
This is a much better show, watching now, lots of racing, money bets, and less talking.
I like it.

TP Derrick D
03-22-2007, 02:15 PM
I watched last nite also, and yeah like I said after the 1st show from Ennis,its better & no sandbagging & begging like a little b-arch. I was pulling for the 2 Stangs to be in the finals being the Mustang man I am. When the '70 lost, I pulled for the '90 Fox against the Pro-Stock looking Trans-Am.

TP Derrick D
03-25-2007, 06:31 PM
:0fftopic ....well sort of....
Hey Mark, and anyone else....do you watch "BULLRUN" w/ Goldberg..? I've seen the commercials and the show a little here and there to know what its all about. Watched the Nissan on the flatbed get eliminated.What about the show(I forget the name)with the 350Z's,'69 Camaro & Charger,S197 Mustang GT,and a LG Z06 Vette. they road race ,drag race & oval race.

TP Derrick D
03-25-2007, 06:36 PM
By the way anyone know if Overhaulin' is returning soon? I found Boyd Cottington's American Hotrod by accident last Thursday nite.They did a '57 Chevy for O'Reillys and came to Dallas for O'Reillys convention at the Dallas Convention Center.

BC Lightning
03-25-2007, 07:04 PM
By the way anyone know if Overhaulin' is returning soon? I found Boyd Cottington's American Hotrod by accident last Thursday nite.They did a '57 Chevy for O'Reillys and came to Dallas for O'Reillys convention at the Dallas Convention Center.

would have liked to have gone to that, I know your a Roush guy Derrick so I thought of you when I got this flyer while buying parts from GP Ford

Jack Roush at GP Ford
Thursday April 12, 2007
12:00 Noon
Autographs from 6-8:00pm

car show, giveaways, food, apparel, race car displays

www.texasperformanceford.com

wesman
03-25-2007, 07:09 PM
:0fftopic ....well sort of....
Hey Mark, and anyone else....do you watch "BULLRUN" w/ Goldberg..? I've seen the commercials and the show a little here and there to know what its all about. Watched the Nissan on the flatbed get eliminated.What about the show(I forget the name)with the 350Z's,'69 Camaro & Charger,S197 Mustang GT,and a LG Z06 Vette. they road race ,drag race & oval race.

Are you talking about Forza Motorsports?

--wes

TP Derrick D
03-25-2007, 08:21 PM
Are you talking about Forza Motorsports?

--wes

Yes Sir!!!! just at the moment of my post I had an Alzheimer's moment and the name slipped my mind. Thanks...

TP Derrick D
03-25-2007, 08:25 PM
would have liked to have gone to that, I know your a Roush guy Derrick so I thought of you when I got this flyer while buying parts from GP Ford

Jack Roush at GP Ford
Thursday April 12, 2007
12:00 Noon
Autographs from 6-8:00pm

car show, giveaways, food, apparel, race car displays

www.texasperformanceford.com

Hey thanks Michael, i'll see if I can make that.:tu: