PDA

View Full Version : Fog light bulb #?

Cartel
02-22-2007, 01:05 AM
Well iv searched here and on nloc and keep getting diff numbers. I see people talking about other year models. When I pull it up at work it shows me an H3 (maybe H1 I dont remember) or a 9145. I read on nloc about 9005's but they kept mentioning newer year models nothing bout 99's.

Also how does this bulb come out? is it as easy as twist and pull because I looked at it the other night and it didnt look that easy. Then again I could be making it up because it was dark when I looked.

L8 APEX
02-22-2007, 01:34 AM
I think 99-00 were H3. The 01-up were a dealer bulb for a while. Some folks stuff a 9005 in them. I run a 9415 in the F250 fogs.

bluesvt
02-22-2007, 05:32 PM
I had the 9005 till one went out on my 03. Worked just fine though.

Cartel
02-22-2007, 11:19 PM
Thats the thing some people say this some say that I guess the only real way is to pull out my bulb. I get it back from the body shop tomorrow so maybe I cna get to it. I got some H3 so I hope thos work if not oh well. How does it come out?

Thanks anyways guys

One more random question. Im going to start workin on blacking out my truck. At work we sell thos tinted license plates covers. Whats the law on these in tejas?

Silver_2000
02-23-2007, 11:21 PM
Thats the thing some people say this some say that I guess the only real way is to pull out my bulb. I get it back from the body shop tomorrow so maybe I cna get to it. I got some H3 so I hope thos work if not oh well. How does it come out?

Thanks anyways guys

One more random question. Im going to start workin on blacking out my truck. At work we sell thos tinted license plates covers. Whats the law on these in tejas?
ANYTHING including the frame from the dealer that sold you the truck that obscures ANY part of the plate its a violation
Tint, covers, even trailer balls in front of the plate are illegal

Razor
02-24-2007, 05:24 PM
I bought new Assy's from Dallas Mustang for a 87-93 GT. Worked out aite except neither of the BULBS lasted over 4 mos. Luckly my originals still worked..just swapped glass. They were 30 sum $$