PDA

View Full Version : L sighted

02SVTpimp
02-23-2007, 05:45 PM
Im a valet manager at the gaylord texan hotel and i went to lunch and came back and there was a red lightning sitting out front, had the new talon sticker on the back so i figure id find out who it was, i left to run to the office and came back and it was gone, really wanted to talk to them, i think they guys said he worked for kfc? next time ill definatly hook them up, as well as anyone else that goes up there...

bluesvt
02-23-2007, 05:56 PM
Hey you know Stephen, Biff, Jeff, Kelly or any of those guys?

02SVTpimp
02-23-2007, 06:11 PM
Hey you know Stephen, Biff, Jeff, Kelly or any of those guys?

What department do they work in?

bluesvt
02-23-2007, 06:15 PM
I think they are bellmen or whatever.

02SVTpimp
02-23-2007, 06:17 PM
I think they are bellmen or whatever.

Oh ok, yea i know most of them

bluesvt
02-23-2007, 06:20 PM
I'm sorry. :D j/k

02SVTpimp
02-23-2007, 06:40 PM
I'm sorry. :D j/k

haha, yea usually valet and bellmen dont get along, they tryed to take all our money, lol... but im cool with all of them.

bluesvt
02-23-2007, 06:43 PM
I went to school with all of those clowns and have not talked to em in a while. Sorry for hi jacking your thread I was just curious.

02SVTpimp
02-23-2007, 06:50 PM
I went to school with all of those clowns and have not talked to em in a while. Sorry for hi jacking your thread I was just curious.

oh no problem man, im just sittin at home sick on a friday night, so i dont mind, lol

bluesvt
02-23-2007, 06:52 PM
Ha I skipped work b/c I was sick this morn but now drinkin beer about to go have a blast :rolleyes: at my girlfriends uncles house.

SVTJoseCuervo
02-23-2007, 07:08 PM
oh no problem man, im just sittin at home sick on a friday night, so i dont mind, lol

panocha :rll: you need some tequila man :beer:

bluesvt
02-23-2007, 07:10 PM
panocha :rll: you need some tequila man :beer:

+1 I got some Don Augustine or something like that straight from Mexico.

L-Fever
02-23-2007, 07:12 PM
Im a valet manager at the gaylord texan hotel and i went to lunch and came back and there was a red lightning sitting out front, had the new talon sticker on the back so i figure id find out who it was, i left to run to the office and came back and it was gone, really wanted to talk to them, i think they guys said he worked for kfc? next time ill definatly hook them up, as well as anyone else that goes up there...

That would be John's gen2! Ohmsby...

bluesvt
02-23-2007, 07:15 PM
That would be John's gen2! Ohmsby...

What? O wait this is a sighting thread huh? I'm a jack---. :d

02SVTpimp
02-23-2007, 07:47 PM
What? O wait this is a sighting thread huh? I'm a jack---. :d

haha, like i said its all good, just bored at home... say jose, u just live down the street, how bout u bring me some of that for a get well gift, lol... but bro u should have rolled out to sonic wed. had some imports hatin on the the Lightning, had to show up a twin turbo rx-7 and a turbo hatch...

bluesvt
02-23-2007, 08:01 PM
I raced a RX7 TT once not a good outcome. I was bone stock and I hung till 3rd gear for him and then he just gradually went off into the horizon. Now he is even faster and got a ticket for 135 in a 35 like a dumb --- racing a bike.

SVTJoseCuervo
02-23-2007, 08:26 PM
haha, like i said its all good, just bored at home... say jose, u just live down the street, how bout u bring me some of that for a get well gift, lol... but bro u should have rolled out to sonic wed. had some imports hatin on the the Lightning, had to show up a twin turbo rx-7 and a turbo hatch...

good that I didnt show up then...I would had busted the baseball bat out and ask for some...then call my azn friends...wait nvm they like imports...crap.

Im staying at my sisters right now man...1-2 months I will have my own place....Drinking time :banana:knana:beer:

02SVTpimp
02-23-2007, 09:38 PM
I raced a RX7 TT once not a good outcome. I was bone stock and I hung till 3rd gear for him and then he just gradually went off into the horizon. Now he is even faster and got a ticket for 135 in a 35 like a dumb --- racing a bike.

haha, damn that suxs... yea i hung with him all the way till bout 120 and he pulled bout a half of a car and then we ran out of road, but he has over 6 grand worth of goodies in his though... i told him wait till i go built motor and a kb, hopefully by summer... only race ive lost so far though.

02SVTpimp
02-23-2007, 09:42 PM
good that I didnt show up then...I would had busted the baseball bat out and ask for some...then call my azn friends...wait nvm they like imports...crap.

Im staying at my sisters right now man...1-2 months I will have my own place....Drinking time :banana:knana:beer:
haha, not like that, they were just runnin there mouths, but i made sure i shut them up... hell yea, i just got promoted so i might be lookin at gettin my own place sometime soon, maybe summer...

Ohmsby
02-24-2007, 03:34 PM
That was me I was attending the KFC national convention Thank the guy's in Valet for me I hit em up $$ and they left it up front for me

I did a nice little burn out on the exit road had a client W me who wanted to know what a Lightning was:burnout:

02SVTpimp
02-24-2007, 04:26 PM
That was me I was attending the KFC national convention Thank the guy's in Valet for me I hit em up $$ and they left it up front for me

I did a nice little burn out on the exit road had a client W me who wanted to know what a Lightning was:burnout:

haha, i told them they better not have charged u, fellow lightning owner in all, lol... but they said u burned out and gave them a show, mine was in the garage, boss was there or it would have been up front...