PDA

View Full Version : Kennadale 3-4-07

RSVT
03-04-2007, 02:49 PM
i will probaly head out to the track, i got nothing else to do so just descided to go, not taking the L bcuz i havent picked up my wheels from Star Tire, so ill be out and if anyone else wants to go that would be cool....i wont be out there til 720 730ish..........they close @ 9 today

PoorSvtman
03-04-2007, 04:53 PM
i mite roll out... dont have my truck.. friend has it right now

charlie
03-04-2007, 10:46 PM
i mite roll out... dont have my truck.. friend has it right now

How do you guys do that? Loan out your "L" ? Sorry I just can see me doing that.

Charlie

Cartel
03-04-2007, 11:16 PM
I let a friend drive it every once in a blue moon. He drives a dodge so i feel its part of our friendship for me to let him feel some real power everyonce and awhile. But he he knows if he screws it up its going to mkae his wallet that much lighter.

SVTJoseCuervo
03-04-2007, 11:16 PM
How do you guys do that? Loan out your "L" ? Sorry I just can see me doing that.

Charlie

Green,Grass or Ass.

change the grass and put beer in there for me :D

Only ppl..family and gf...the only way a friend would drive my truck is if I had too much to drink that night :burnout:

PoorSvtman
03-04-2007, 11:57 PM

Charlie

theres only a few people i let drive my truck... g/f and mom arent one of them either...

but its just a damn truck.... granted it has a built motor its still just a truck and i use it as one.. ill haul pallets of grass, have towed friends cars around.... filled the back up with tons of scrap metal.. the list goes on....

Cartel
03-05-2007, 12:06 AM
Theres only one friend I let drive my junk and we go back from like middle school. My gf has driven it awhole one time to get some food and back and she had to give me a detailed explnation of her trip. And I made sure she didnt get use to the feeling of driving my stuff. My mom oh no...

PoorSvtman
03-05-2007, 12:11 AM
id let my mom drive it if she had to... she used to autocross back in the day.. and in highschool helped me tinker with my civics.. just now shes scares me when i ride with her.. last thing she needs is a powerful truck to go with her bad road rage

Cartel
03-05-2007, 12:19 AM
Thats true. My parents have never driven any of my cars its kinda wierd. Not even in High school with the cars they bought. Very firt truck they bought me was stick and neither of them knew how to drive it. So I had to teach myself to drive stick. So everything I bought excpet for my bronco and the L had been stick so none of the females I know could drive it. :)