Gates open at 9am - Time Trials start at 10am

$25 Car/Driver to race; $10 to Watch
First challenge of the year. Post up if you plan to go.:nana2:nana2:nana2

Sixpipes
03-08-2007, 07:46 PM
Would love to run Kennedale, but Sunday mornings are out for me. :cool:

SVTJoseCuervo
03-08-2007, 08:31 PM
I was planning on going sunday...until I saw the time...have fun ;)

PoorSvtman
03-09-2007, 06:19 PM
if im back from houston at a decent time ill roll out havent seen alot of you all in a long time

RSVT
03-09-2007, 08:42 PM
what time do they close?

G'Lightning
03-10-2007, 02:08 PM
Depends on the weather for me. Should make it though.

wesman
03-10-2007, 06:35 PM
if im back from houston at a decent time ill roll out havent seen alot of you all in a long time

let us know what the truck runs :rll::rll::throw:

PUMP
03-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Weather looks to iffy for me. Time trials do not start until 10:00AM. Eliminations usually do not get started until 12:00. 100 mile round trip to get rained out is not worth it, been there, done that:hammer:

PoorSvtman
03-11-2007, 12:19 AM
let us know what the truck runs :rll::rll::throw:

wow, do you ever shut the fuk up... im glad you find it so humorus i dont race or anything or come to all the meetings.. But you laugh at myself and my truck.. Yet my truck runs like a ****ing champ and yet you cant seem to ever make it out to the track cause its either running like **** or its at terrys trying to figure out a ****ing tune on it..

why dont you concentrate on one of the other piles of **** collecting dust in your driveway or garage....

G'Lightning
03-11-2007, 07:47 AM
Dont think ill make it...like Bob said aint worth it.

wesman
03-11-2007, 11:22 AM
HhHAHAAH...look who got her panties in a bunch.

Your truck runs like a f.ucking champ???? If I recall it got whipped running a stock w/filter truck....sounds likea built blocked truck running great.

You always talk about all the racing you do and the s.hit you kill but I've never seen your truck go WOT. I frankly don't think it can. Weren't you selling your truck ??? I guess you decided to keep it as it's spray painted/JB Welded together and you know it aint worth sh!t.

I made it out to the track in December for the fall classic, where were you? My truck ran a 10....what did yours run ?? Oh that's right, it didn't run because it probably wouldn't have made it a full pass at WOT.

My truck is having problems because it's at a level yours will never be, and I race it. I don't talk about racing it, or talk about the kill stories I actually go out and do it.

In summary, put that POS on the track and run it once....let's see if it can even make it a 1/8th mile.

--wes

wow, do you ever shut the fuk up... im glad you find it so humorus i dont race or anything or come to all the meetings.. But you laugh at myself and my truck.. Yet my truck runs like a ****ing champ and yet you cant seem to ever make it out to the track cause its either running like **** or its at terrys trying to figure out a ****ing tune on it..

why dont you concentrate on one of the other piles of **** collecting dust in your driveway or garage....

PoorSvtman
03-11-2007, 11:38 AM
it has been down the track... when i frist built it on some basic tune terry wrote me... and all i did was spin down the track...

yea i got beat by a basicly stock tranny.. but if you remember i had a 126k mile tranny that was slipping bad on me, like i stated in that thread.. That tranny is now gone..

Now did i ever say i was going to go out and race today? no i didnt... You and nobody here knows where my truck is sitting right now. So shut the fuk up.

Never see my truck go WOT, is because i dont hang out with any on here anymore...

As for the fall classic, my friends going off to iraq and friends coming back was more important to me than racing...

I never want my truck to be in the position yours is because it has never ran good for you...and probly still dosent...

but keep bashing on me, dosent bother me one bit.. cause in the end im not the ****ing douche bag trying to make my self cooler. Not everyone can me a rich cock sucker like you... Go ahead and reply to this. I wont be back. your not worth my time and nobody else here is.. I can call the socalled friends i had on here and not one answers or calls back, yet i was always there to help them when they needed something....

Doug go ahead and delete my account or whatever...

wesman
03-11-2007, 12:20 PM
it has been down the track... when i frist built it on some basic tune terry wrote me... and all i did was spin down the track...

yea i got beat by a basicly stock tranny.. but if you remember i had a 126k mile tranny that was slipping bad on me, like i stated in that thread.. That tranny is now gone..

Now did i ever say i was going to go out and race today? no i didnt... You and nobody here knows where my truck is sitting right now. So shut the fuk up.

Never see my truck go WOT, is because i dont hang out with any on here anymore...

As for the fall classic, my friends going off to iraq and friends coming back was more important to me than racing...

I never want my truck to be in the position yours is because it has never ran good for you...and probly still dosent...

but keep bashing on me, dosent bother me one bit.. cause in the end im not the ****ing douche bag trying to make my self cooler. Not everyone can me a rich cock sucker like you... Go ahead and reply to this. I wont be back. your not worth my time and nobody else here is.. I can call the socalled friends i had on here and not one answers or calls back, yet i was always there to help them when they needed something....

Doug go ahead and delete my account or whatever...

:rll::rll: blah blah blah blah blah....get the sand out of your cooch you little whiny b.itch. Momma, someones being mean to me, I wanna go home.

Get your POS truck running as good as you can, we can meet out at K-dale and have our own version of Pinks. We'll see how bad I spank you with my truck that runs like s.hit

Done crying yet? Go to the kitchen and get a hug from mommy, that should make you feel better...f.ukin pansy a$$:crying:

G'Lightning
03-11-2007, 12:39 PM
:popcorn

RSVT
03-11-2007, 01:27 PM
We need to stop this black on black crime:nono: so what time do they close today? anyone know?

BC Lightning
03-11-2007, 01:37 PM
so what time do they close today? anyone know?

http://texasraceway.com/

tiffo60
03-11-2007, 04:06 PM
:rll: :rll: knana knana

SVTJoseCuervo
03-11-2007, 06:59 PM
:popcorn

L8 APEX
03-11-2007, 09:43 PM
It was a beautiful day for racing. Too bad I spent it searching for apartments up north:hammer: . Terry hates change:mad: .

PUMP
03-11-2007, 10:41 PM
It was a beautiful day for racing. Too bad I spent it searching for apartments up north:hammer: . Terry hates change:mad: .
I took the Saturday evening weather forcast as being reasonably accurate and planned something else for Sunday. Woke up late to find ideal racing weather but too late to make it to the track. I would not have gotten there until noon. I have lived in Texas for 48 years and still don't get it.:eek: If you don't like the weather, wait 20-minutes.:flaming: