PDA

View Full Version : red L

RSVT
03-13-2007, 09:43 PM
Seen a red L on Lake Worth Blvd. today and it wasnt tifton, this was a 01-02 w/a cowl hood and air induction nose holes on the cowl hood it was a young white male driven,sounded completely stock, jus checkin who it was

slick-svt
03-13-2007, 10:11 PM
I saw a red L today going down cherry lane by the old wal-mart and saw another red L yesterday going donw long just passing axle ave, Might have been you Roy?

tiffo60
03-14-2007, 08:20 AM
Seen a red L on Lake Worth Blvd. today and it wasnt tifton, this was a 01-02 w/a cowl hood and air induction nose holes on the cowl hood it was a young white male driven,sounded completely stock, jus checkin who it was

ive seen that same truck in my neck of the woods, he turned yesterday on nine mile, im guessing he just got the truck not too long ago because with him being that close to me I would have seen it before

tiffo60
03-14-2007, 08:21 AM
I saw a red L today going down cherry lane by the old wal-mart and saw another red L yesterday going donw long just passing axle ave, Might have been you Roy?

the one off of cherry lane is more than likely me, I work down cherry lane a little ways

slick-svt
03-14-2007, 10:25 AM
Well hell I waved at you, I was turning into Academy I thought I saw a Talon sticker on the back glass, who ever it was truck sounded pretty good. :nana2

tiffo60
03-14-2007, 10:43 AM
Well hell I waved at you, I was turning into Academy I thought I saw a Talon sticker on the back glass, who ever it was truck sounded pretty good. :nana2

im in my own little world when im driving, so take no offense if i dont wave back because chances are i didnt even notice, with the long tubes, catless mids and magnaflow its pretty throaty:D

slick-svt
03-14-2007, 01:19 PM
As do I do the only way I noticed was that my wife spotted your truck