PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone, New To TALON

02REDSVT
03-23-2007, 10:24 PM
I have met some of you guys out in Kennedale and some out in other places.

I have been following the forums for a while and now i decided it was time to join the club! :nana2

LIGHTNINGMARK
03-23-2007, 11:14 PM
welcome:beer:

Cartel
03-23-2007, 11:16 PM
Howdy! :beer:

Silver_2000
03-23-2007, 11:30 PM
Welcome and
:beer: a beer for our first member to sign up for 2 years for $50 ... Cudos to you for stepping up to support the club and the site in a big way:tu::tu:

RSVT
03-24-2007, 12:50 AM
:beer: Welcome Juan, i think i know you and you probley know me also from Fort Worth

TP Derrick D
03-25-2007, 07:21 PM
welcome:beer:

Well Mark, i see you finally posted ,hell i can't talk, i read TALON boards for about 6 months before I joined on. if I had not called Terry(had his business card and did not know he was in TALON) and got him to come by my house when I was thinking about doing some things to it and he mentioned TALON and so did Rob(met him when he was project mgr in my area and he stopped @ my house and invited me to check out his L @ Yellow Rose)I may not have even joined based on my experience with a couple Stang clubs.

FRDRCING
03-25-2007, 09:27 PM
Welcome, we had a lot of new guys show up at the dyno day yesterday good to meet a lot of you that showed up. I browsed NLOC and then found TALON. Glad I did, found a bunch of good freinds on here.

02REDSVT
03-25-2007, 10:12 PM
This site and you guys have helped me out a lot by reading the information everyone puts on here. It has saved me lots of money by doing the things myself and not taking it to a dealer and wasting extra money. The people I've met have been very friendly and everyone seems to get along well here. It has also kept me from trading in my truck for an M3. So Thank You