PDA

View Full Version : Performance webhosting for local enthusiast clubs

Silver_2000
03-28-2007, 12:21 AM
We have space on the server for more sites, the performance and stability of the server accompanied with the knowledge of how to setup an Enthusiast site means that we have a lot to offer an auto enthusiast site that was looking to get started or needed to upgrade from the shared hosting that many sites start with. We have already made and learned from many of the common mistakes and can save you all that time and aggravation.

We run industry leading spam protection and firewall on the server to keep things humming along. I have been using the same email address listed below since march of 2000 and have been posting it on forums all over the place since then and I get less than 15 spam messages a day to ALL my email addresses. ( I currently have Outlook configured to check 7 email accounts which total more than 14 individual email addresses.)

We can offer either a turn key service where we do all the work, or we can simply provide space, bandwidth and access to the reseller control panel and you can create the sites yourself. You can host your enthusiast site and your personal sites. You manage them all from your reseller control panel. Create all the email addresses you need, subdomains, what ever your like.

This server currently runs loads less than 0.4 - 80% of the time and less than 0.8 90% of the time. Webpages POP on users PCs. No lag - No delay.

The advantages that we offer over the big boys that advertise all over the place, is this is a dedicated server with LOTS of resources. That means PERFORMANCE. The VPS servers you see advertised with gigs of disk and gigs of bandwidth for $5 a month are too good to be true. Its easy to host sites for $5 a month when you have 3 or 4 thousand domains on each low end server. When you are one of 3 or 4 thousand you get poor performance and get treated like a number. This site TALONclub has been up longer than most webhosts have been in business.

We do weekly offisite backups of all the web accounts and we do nightly off site backups of SQL databases on request. We have been working with the leading Forum and Gallery software for many years and can get your site up and running fast. When Vbulletin announces a security update or a new version we can upgrade your site along with the other 4 we are already managing.

If you or someone you know is interested in hosting a website on a fast server with great support send an email to Doug@svtlightnings.com. We dont offer any hosting for less than $15 a month simply because its too costly to keep up with the small payments, but if you are interested in Supercharging your sites give us a try.

Dallas Fort Worth Auto Enthusiast Web Hosting.
Make your Vbulletin installation FLY !!
Host your car club website
Car club photo gallery.