PDA

View Full Version : I never really wanted to Kill any one till......

charlie
03-29-2007, 01:33 PM
This morning.......:hammer: :flaming: :flaming:

Some little ricer in a Honda Civic pulled out in front of me going down University in Denton Texas this morning. He pulled fully in my lane about 15 feet in front of me, while I was going 45 in the rain. I snatched the steering wheel to the left and just figured I would go to the west bound lanes and do a quick donut and get back in the divider area. Well that was not possible because of on coming traffic. The only place left to go was to hit the curb and fly into the medium. Witch I did. I hit the ground, slammed the brakes and nearly hit a small tree. I got out of the truck and turned around to talk to the blind little S.O.B..... But guess what? He was hauling *****. I did not get his plate #. This is the point I would have shot him if I had a gun in the truck! I would have chased him but I was worried about my truck. I did a quick check and nothing seemed to be wrong, so I went to work. By lunch my back and neck was hurting so bad I went home.
When I got home I check out the truck real good and did not see anything wrong, but still I wonder.

If nothing else, this proves to me our trucks are tougher than I thought.

OK ranting over, the pain killers are kicking in.

Charlie

slick-svt
03-29-2007, 01:44 PM
I usually chase them down for that and get their plate # but thats just me.

charlie
03-29-2007, 01:46 PM
By the time I checked on my truck and got out of the mud hole.... He was long gone.

charlie

slick-svt
03-29-2007, 01:49 PM
By the time I checked on my truck and got out of the mud hole.... He was long gone.

charlie
And that really makes you pissed :mad:

charlie
03-29-2007, 02:01 PM
And that really makes you pissed :mad:

I'm a grouchy old fard.... What do ya expect?

Charlie

bluesvt
03-29-2007, 04:37 PM
Drunk driver on hwy 10 ran me into the far left lane this morn at 7. Got the plates and told him how I felt since both windows were down. He did not even know what was going on. I stayed behind him and he ended up running every light so I had to call the cops. Once I talked to dispatch they said they already had atleast 10 calls about him and cops were on their way.

slick-svt
03-29-2007, 05:07 PM
Did they catch the bastard?

bluesvt
03-29-2007, 05:17 PM
Did they catch the bastard?

Dunno, I saw a police in my neighbor hood and was tempted to asked but I had to eat before I died. I bet they did though. He was only doing about 30 in a 45.

L8 APEX
03-29-2007, 05:46 PM
A slow drunk is a safe drunk:beer:

bluesvt
03-29-2007, 06:21 PM
A slow drunk is a safe drunk:beer:

Not one that gets in the turn lane to go straight through a red light and blows through every one after without even touching the brakes. Then swerving into me buring rush hour in the morn on a very busy street. I could not even talk to the lady I was so pissed I was shaking and that guy got an ear full from me with a few gestures. I guarantee he did not have insurance either.

Shiner1
03-30-2007, 03:31 PM
Bastards........