PDA

View Full Version : Red L & new shows

TP Derrick D
03-31-2007, 12:02 PM
I was watching some new(to me) shows on ESPN2 today starting at 9am-11:30. One show had 2 teams modding their car (350Z vs '94 Caprice cop car) and compete 3 runs in the 1/4. To avoid sandbagging, each team got to make 1 run in the other team car WOT to see what it would do. One show was custom motorcycle builders competing in different styles/classes. It was in Vegas.Sport bikes & Customs. Stacy David(formerly of Trucks!) got a show called GEARS, today he was doing a Bronco that belong to Ted Nugent. One show was a auction show like Barrett Jackson. On Powerblock there was a red L in the background.
Speaking of Barrett Jackson,watching right now, watched some last nite back & forth between the basketball games. Saw Nellie's car last nite,really nice. Anyway was wondering if these shows have been coming on for a while and I just missed them or if they new. Got to make a schedule so I don't miss any.

Mark #2
03-31-2007, 12:21 PM
I was watching some new(to me) shows on ESPN2 today starting at 9am-11:30. One show had 2 teams modding their car (350Z vs '94 Caprice cop car) and compete 3 runs in the 1/4. To avoid sandbagging, each team got to make 1 run in the other team car WOT to see what it would do. One show was custom motorcycle builders competing in different styles/classes. It was in Vegas.Sport bikes & Customs. Stacy David(formerly of Trucks!) got a show called GEARS, today he was doing a Bronco that belong to Ted Nugent. One show was a auction show like Barrett Jackson. On Powerblock there was a red L in the background.
Speaking of Barrett Jackson,watching right now, watched some last nite back & forth between the basketball games. Saw Nellie's car last nite,really nice. Anyway was wondering if these shows have been coming on for a while and I just missed them or if they new. Got to make a schedule so I don't miss any.

We seem to have similar choices in TV.;) I watched part of the gears show, flipping back and forth to NASCAR practice. I think they are new shows. Barrett Jackson is on. The Red L is somebody on NLOC. He posted a while back that it would on the show.

TP Derrick D
03-31-2007, 12:31 PM
We seem to have similar choices in TV.;) I watched part of the gears show, flipping back and forth to NASCAR practice. I think they are new shows. Barrett Jackson is on. The Red L is somebody on NLOC. He posted a while back that it would on the show.

Man me & you been locked together since L-fest 1 when we talked and found out we the same age:tu: I'm skipping NASCAR last week-this week, I don't like short tracks, give me all out ba11$ -2-d-wall, WOT, 200mph racing. Good thing I wasn't watching Trackside,NASCAR Live,etc or I wouldn't found the new shows. Glad to see Stacy back on, will be watching him for sure.

slick-svt
03-31-2007, 01:19 PM
I saw the red L:tu:

TP Derrick D
04-01-2007, 01:29 PM

Did u see my man Funkmaster Flex new Show, Car Wars with Funkmaster Flex. Its about 4 teams that has 6 weeks to take a car and customize it in & out. It was on ESPN2 also Sun morn.

Mark #2
04-01-2007, 01:57 PM
Did u see my man Funkmaster Flex new Show, Car Wars with Funkmaster Flex. Its about 4 teams that has 6 weeks to take a car and customize it in & out. It was on ESPN2 also Sun morn. Yeah, watched a little of it, but when the one guy didn't show up, I started flipping around.

TP Derrick D
04-01-2007, 02:04 PM
Yeah, watched a little of it, but when the one guy didn't show up, I started flipping around.

yeah, and he talked more crap than anyone,but his biz-ness took priority (for which I understand) but don't talk noise if you can't back it up,be there or be out.