PDA

View Full Version : Finally a member!!!!

KingofBling
03-31-2007, 09:52 PM
Just wanted to come on and say hi, Im the one that bought gary's truck and am loving it, truck was in immaculate condition, thanks gary:tu:

Im new to the forum world so be easy on the newbe:D

Ryder

SVTJoseCuervo
03-31-2007, 10:14 PM
Welcome newb...jk :beer:

L8 APEX
03-31-2007, 10:16 PM
Just wanted to come on and say hi, Im the one that bought gary's truck and am loving it, truck was in immaculate condition, thanks gary:tu:

Im new to the forum world so be easy on the newbe:D

Ryder
Was being the key word:rolleyes: I don't see how Gary can sleep at night:D

KingofBling
03-31-2007, 10:34 PM

i guess i could have worded that better:D , just to ease garys nerves the truck is still in the same condition as when i received it minus some rubber from the back tires:D and is locked up tight in Tifton's shop while we're in arkansas fishing

TXLIGHTNING
03-31-2007, 11:10 PM
Welcome to the club :beer: .

bluesvt
04-01-2007, 12:01 AM
What up Ryder? This is the pool champ from Wing House in Addison. You got one bad L now. :beer:

bluesvt
04-01-2007, 12:02 AM
Now you gotta become a supporting member and pay up sucka. :D

gbgary
04-01-2007, 12:02 PM

i was like this http://www.ranger-forums.com/forum2/images/smilies/bigeyes.gif the first few nights but i'm over it now. glad you like it. i was sure missing it, especially that weekend you all got together for the dyno day. i've got the new carbon fiber rad cover and the new svt badge to go with it. it's at the shop so hollar at me. i need to send the old one back. drive careful...i don't want to see it in any threads about bent sheet metal.

TP Derrick D
04-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Welcome, now about yo screen name man....thats a title that has been floating around on this site for a few years between myself & Jeff(Alpine) as a tribute or salute to each other for the way the way our truck looks. You got to EARN that like we did. I know you didn't know, but its already taken.

FRDRCING
04-01-2007, 02:37 PM
Welcome, now about yo screen name man....thats a title that has been floating around on this site for a few years between myself & Jeff(Alpine) as a tribute or salute to each other for the way the way our truck looks. You got to EARN that like we did. I know you didn't know, but its already taken.

I told him, If I did not like the look of the white trim pcs. to watch out, I would take the title away from him:D.

By the way here is the link to the chrome valve covers I told you about at the dyno day

http://www.bullittmansparts.com/TB-index.htm

They are not listed on there site anymore but if you realy want them just ask and see if they are still available.

TP Derrick D
04-01-2007, 04:54 PM
I told him, If I did not like the look of the white trim pcs. to watch out, I would take the title away from him:D.

By the way here is the link to the chrome valve covers I told you about at the dyno day

http://www.bullittmansparts.com/TB-index.htm

They are not listed on there site anymore but if you realy want them just ask and see if they are still available.

Hey Tyson,now that you have Jeff's former truck, you intend to bring back the bling or just race it or both? just curious that's all. I can't let my title just go to some one all willy-nilly!!! Man I miss my back and forth's with Jeff-ro about being the King of Bling !!!

FRDRCING
04-01-2007, 05:24 PM
Hey Tyson,now that you have Jeff's former truck, you intend to bring back the bling or just race it or both? just curious that's all. I can't let my title just go to some one all willy-nilly!!! Man I miss my back and forth's with Jeff-ro about being the King of Bling !!!

I plan to do both, If all goes well I will have a new job in a few weeks and I will have the bling bling money and race money:D.

L-Fever
04-01-2007, 06:02 PM
Welcome! :beer: