PDA

View Full Version : Tuning Question

TXLIGHTNING
04-28-2007, 12:20 PM
I am about to try out my 3" pulley. I need to add fuel and pull timing, the question is do I pull timing from the whole rpm band, or just from the middle (2000-4000)? Any suggestions will be appreciated :beer:.

TXLIGHTNING
04-28-2007, 04:32 PM
Anyone?

L8 APEX
04-30-2007, 09:58 AM
You get a different tune from your tuner. The user adjustments is for minor tweaking not boost changes. Unless you have a racer pkg then you can edit the tune properly.

TXLIGHTNING
04-30-2007, 11:20 AM
You get a different tune from your tuner. The user adjustments is for minor tweaking not boost changes. Unless you have a racer pkg then you can edit the tune properly.Didn't want to bother you Terry to tell you the truth. Seems like you have been pushed pretty hard lately. I put the 3" pulley on and pulled 2* of timing from the middle and top end, also added 4% more fuel. It runs like a champ, A/F 11.2-11.4. If there are more tweaks needed could you please send that tune? Thanks Terry :beer:.

L8 APEX
04-30-2007, 01:48 PM
I wasn't sure how much adj was in the tuner. Since you have a wide band it sounds like it worked out. Yeah the day job is getting more involved by the minute. I have to take care of it first as it pays the bills first and foremost.

TXLIGHTNING
04-30-2007, 01:52 PM
I wasn't sure how much adj was in the tuner. Since you have a wide band it sounds like it worked out. Yeah the day job is getting more involved by the minute. I have to take care of it first as it pays the bills first and foremost. Totally understandable Terry. I'm going to do some data logging today. Can I send you the results to check out yourself? That way I know everything is set where its supposed to be. Thanks T :tu:.