PDA

View Full Version : Another One Bites The Dust

TXLIGHTNING
04-29-2007, 04:19 PM
I run a brand new black 2007 Corvette about 10min ago, still had temp tags on it. We raced from a dig and I had traction issues but we were side by side up to around 40mph, that's when I caught traction and blew by his a$$ about 4 car lengths up to about 100mph :burnout: . I saw him beating his steering wheel in my rear view :rll: when I stop to talk, he just went by and didn't even look at me. Anyway, I thought I would share this kill with you guys, I got a kick out of it.

tiffo60
04-29-2007, 05:15 PM
nice kill:nana2

WA 2 FST
04-29-2007, 06:53 PM
That's cool. Given we have pretty similar mods, my truck should do the same. Good run!

TXLIGHTNING
04-29-2007, 08:12 PM
Thanks guys :beer:. He will probably take the car back to the dealership wondering why a F-150 spanked him :rll:. I love it :D.

gbgary
04-29-2007, 08:30 PM
Thanks guys :beer:. He will probably take the car back to the dealership wondering why a F-150 spanked him :rll:. I love it :D.

i'm sure he knew it was a lightning but a lightning with a kb and more....i doubt it. :D

rickgig
05-06-2007, 09:21 PM
I don't have alot of mods but I have played with 2 07 vetts and have had the same results... It' kind of fun to see a Vett owner drive by giving you the thumbs up.

I recently played with one here in friso and the guy told me he had a late model SS pickup and he understood what I liked about the truck... I told him I could give him a run for his money and he just smiled. Light turned green and i called it off at 60mph. I had already proved my point.

This one was an automatic and I think the first one was one too.