PDA

View Full Version : OMG! It's snowing!

OneRedTXBolt
12-05-2002, 07:37 AM
They're forcasting up to 8 inches.... I got back just in time. :flaming: Do I miss TX? :d

http://www.jwatson.com/images/IMG_2271e.jpg

Logan
12-05-2002, 08:12 AM
Good lord man! Don't do that to me first thing in the morning! Ack!!!

tliss
12-05-2002, 09:18 AM
Did you change your antifreeze for the winter yet??

No smokey burnouts for you, young man :burnout: :nono:

Tom

99WhiteBeast
12-05-2002, 09:41 AM
That is just wrong:nono:

Put a car cover on her or something:eek:

OneRedTXBolt
12-05-2002, 11:25 AM
Tom,

There is something cool called a 'snowy' burnout :cool: Less wear on the tires :banana:

This pic below was about an hour ago! (This time you can see the window screen I was shooting through much better for some reason. Oh well!)

http://www.jwatson.com/images/IMG_2273e.jpg

Logan
12-05-2002, 11:37 AM
Dude. Your L is disappearing.

Crawford
12-05-2002, 12:02 PM
Dude!! That is some snow right there!
James - How are things, have not heard from you in a while, did the move go okay???

OneRedTXBolt
12-05-2002, 12:10 PM
Hey Crawford!

The move was a mess. Didn't leave until about 9pm Friday night!!! We drove for about 1.5 hours and decided to make a quick stop for a short nap... Woke up at 4:30am! Crap! My brother and I then drove for 24 hours straight until we pulled into Philly right around 4:30am CST. I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep!

On the plus side, I really like my new job and the folks I'm working with. The job is cool too. For instance, on my 4th day, I am telecommuting to avoid that crappy weather. And tomorrow night is the Christmas party. That should be fun.

I've been in touch with the Lightning club up here, and am hoping to get together with them at Hooters soon :d Unfortunately, there is no BoneDaddy's up here that I'm aware of! :) Haven't had a cheesesteak yet, but will this weekend! I have had a couple of soft pretzels tho.

How are things for you guys?

James

Crawford
12-05-2002, 12:36 PM
That is cool that you like the new job and your coworkers that is some important stuff right there. Things are going good out here. We made it to the dyno and everyone pulled some impressive numbers, some of us made it to the track last weekend and we kicked some serious rump! I ran a 12.625 @ 108.3 on the new Swanson chip, I am real impressed with his stuff so far. I called him yesterday and just BSed with him for about 20 minutes. We have a meeting tonight at lame ass Pappas BBQ and we are having the big shootout in Hallsville this weekend so things are going pretty good out here! We miss ya buddy!

Tony2000
12-05-2002, 08:27 PM
hey man glad you are ok up there.
I have a big cold so I didn't make to the meeting, I need to get better for tomorrow becouse we have a little gig, you know the band I have.
but anyway glad to hear fro you keep in touch
AND PUT A COVER ON THAT BABY:nono: :nono:
ITTTTT''''SSSS COLDDDDDD:banana:

Tony

blueoval01
12-06-2002, 08:32 PM
hehe, another Talon member is headed up there. Leaving Monday to Pitts until Thursday.
Might (I hope) turn into a 6 - 8 week job.

Guess I better pack my "woolies" LMAO