PDA

View Full Version : grr damm kids

Tatom Mack
05-08-2007, 12:43 AM
stole the fender emblems or whatever on my truck:flaming:

tiffo60
05-08-2007, 08:13 AM
stole the fender emblems or whatever on my truck:flaming:

that freakin sucks, they must have had some time, i remember it taking for ever to take mine off:flaming:

Shiner1
05-08-2007, 09:09 AM
Had that happened to me in the parking lot of the Papadeaux's in Arlington right there off I -30. They tried to pri off both front fender emblems and the tailgate emblem. They must have got spooked because they left the screwdriver when they took off. They ended up breaking all 3 so they didn't get anything out of it. At least they were carefull around the paint.

RUNVS
05-09-2007, 09:39 PM
I like the smooth and uncluttered look, so I shaved my fender badges off and welded the holes shut.

http://www.svt-enthusiast.com/albums/album340/Mvc_268f.jpg

BC Lightning
05-09-2007, 09:47 PM
if your going to shave the badges, do the antenna as well

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_0131.JPG

my2002lightning
05-09-2007, 10:25 PM
I understand that it takes no time with a length of fishing-line if you know what you're doing.

kirkmears
05-15-2007, 10:20 PM
it sucks

if you know what you're doing.

i'd be willing to bet if you're stealing badges, you're probably lacking in this area.

i also have a several knife/key/screwdriver/whatever marks around my badges. i want to repaint that & remove the bug guard as well.
i'm not certain if i want to put my badges back on or not when i go to repair it. i'm also thinking about getting a new hood when i go to get it painted....

where did it happen at? you're in mckinney. i'm in allen:eek:

my2002lightning
05-16-2007, 01:55 AM
Personally, I've never had any badges lifted from the L. I've just read that this is the M.O. of the thieves.

No longer in the area.

it sucks

i'd be willing to bet if you're stealing badges, you're probably lacking in this area.

i also have a several knife/key/screwdriver/whatever marks around my badges. i want to repaint that & remove the bug guard as well.
i'm not certain if i want to put my badges back on or not when i go to repair it. i'm also thinking about getting a new hood when i go to get it painted....

where did it happen at? you're in mckinney. i'm in allen:eek:

Beaudee
05-16-2007, 10:09 PM
I was working on a spring loaded machete that flings out after molestation from rif raf.Def would hurt getting one in the shins,too good for a car thief:evil