PDA

View Full Version : I know better than to post this.....But

charlie
05-28-2007, 07:59 PM
Here goes.

I'm taking the "L" and my g/F to Galveston the weekend of the 17th on a little weekend road trip to pick up some parts in Houston and goof off on the beach for a day. If any one is interested in a Lightning road trip..... Post up.

And if my luck is as usual, I wont get to go due to one thing or a frelling other.

My brother is going, so, so far, its a convoy of 2 .

((((((Steve))))))) I'm taking my kiddo.... So you can too.

Charlie

SVTJoseCuervo
05-28-2007, 08:25 PM
Sure Sounds fun....but got to work...

have fun...:beer:

SIL02SVT
05-29-2007, 12:56 PM
Funny my wife and I are driving down to Houston for business on the 17th, But was planning on taking the 6banger mustang to save on gas. What day you leaving out.

charlie
05-29-2007, 07:01 PM
Funny my wife and I are driving down to Houston for business on the 17th, But was planning on taking the 6banger mustang to save on gas. What day you leaving out.

I have to take the "L". I'm picking up a set of seats and a alky injection kit. Seats will not fit in my 6 banger. :D

We should be leaving early Sat. morning.

Charlie

mustgofaster
05-29-2007, 07:05 PM
Wish I could... I really do. I know you are prolly tired of hearing that, but I do wish I could make it.

Steve

charlie
05-29-2007, 07:36 PM
Wish I could... I really do. I know you are prolly tired of hearing that, but I do wish I could make it.

Steve

LOL I know man.... I'm just buggin ya. Your doing what a good Poppa should do.:tu:

Charlie

SIL02SVT
05-30-2007, 08:03 AM
Well I think we were going to head out sunday afternoon becuase thats when I have reservations for the hotel. Hey are the new seats your getting for the L or something else. If so what are you doing with the Old L seats? Thanks

charlie
05-30-2007, 05:03 PM
There used.... But better than mine. I'm going to sell the 60 side. Keeping the 40 side for custom 5 point harness cut outs.

Charlie

my2002lightning
05-30-2007, 11:27 PM
Seawall Blvd. was sorta' fun representing and running up and down in the L - alot of Mustangs, Camaros, rice-rockets running in packs. Hot and humid as all hell - especially this time of year!

Also, watch out for 5-0 especially on the weekends on Galveston Is. and I-45 is sorta' tricky as DPS seems to patrol it rigorously. Freestone Cty. likes me.:rolleyes:

Have fun and do everything you can to avoid Houston rush-hour traffic and take the outer/inner loop around depending on the time of day.

Ronald

charlie
05-31-2007, 05:13 PM
Seawall Blvd. was sorta' fun representing and running up and down in the L - alot of Mustangs, Camaros, rice-rockets running in packs. Hot and humid as all hell - especially this time of year!

Also, watch out for 5-0 especially on the weekends on Galveston Is. and I-45 is sorta' tricky as DPS seems to patrol it rigorously. Freestone Cty. likes me.:rolleyes:

Have fun and do everything you can to avoid Houston rush-hour traffic and take the outer/inner loop around depending on the time of day.

Ronald

Thanks..... But I don't do tolls, and I have to go right through to get my stuff. And I hate crowds, we will be far away from the popular sea wall as possible. At least we wont be spending the night right there. I usually make it down there 3 time a year. Made it 5 time last year. Had to pick up parts ya know.

Charlie

Charlie

charlie
06-15-2007, 05:15 PM
Well despite posting this.... It looks like the trip is on! Any last min. travlers?........ Where leaving @ 6 am tomorrow.

Charlie