PDA

View Full Version : Ball sucking tickle sacks~!

L8 APEX
06-15-2007, 04:51 PM
So ten years ago I buy a high dollar camping tent from REI Outdoors. I figure if I buy something good I can always get parts for it etc.. Well I left it packed up so long the rain fly melted together and was destroyed. I figured I could call up REI and get a replacement rain fly since they still sell the exact same model new. HELL NO! They kindly tell me to call this repair place in Seattle Rainy Pass repair. I call that guy and he says it is time for a new tent, he would have to make it from scratch and it would cost a lot more than a new tent. BS~!:Bullshit:throw::hammer:. So I have a perfectly good tent with no rain fly, this is horse bookie, fuksticks!:mad:

tiffo60
06-15-2007, 04:54 PM
you have a way with words T:beer:

L8 APEX
06-15-2007, 05:32 PM
That why I call it Terry's terets;) I'm gonna go drink my tequila now. Thanks to my Hispanic constituents for supplying said tasty beverage:beer:. Although I think someone has been stealing my tequila I don't remember drinking that much of it last time(s):tex.

TXLIGHTNING
06-15-2007, 06:32 PM
That why I call it Terry's terrets;) I'm gonna go drink my tequila now. Thanks to my hispanic constituants for supply said tasty beverage:beer:. Although I think someone has been stealing my tequila I don't remember drinking that much of it last time(s):tex. Tequila makes me a raging madman when i'm drunk on it. I haven't had any for more than 6 years.

L8 APEX
06-15-2007, 07:17 PM
I have heard different liquors affect people differently. Good thing I am a naturally cheery person. Alcohol just makes me happier it is the only thing that keeps me going sometimes:beer:.

TXLIGHTNING
06-15-2007, 08:26 PM
I have heard different liquors affect people differently. Good thing I am a naturally cheery person. Alcohol just makes me happier it is the only thing that keeps me going sometimes:beer:.Its only Tequila, I can drink and get drunk on anything else and be the happiest guy in the world. But there is something about that damn Tequila.

Silver_2000
06-15-2007, 08:45 PM
Good thing I am a naturally cheery person. A

LOL :rll::rll:

TXLIGHTNING
06-16-2007, 12:55 PM
LOL :rll::rll: +1

L8 APEX
06-17-2007, 12:25 PM
I made waffles on my George Forman this morning. Now I am going up to REI and squeeze some tickle sacks over this tent situation:cool:

STooPiD
06-18-2007, 09:40 AM
Nothin like a stack of waffles when you wake up hungover from equila. Good luck ummm... tickling some sacks?