PDA

View Full Version : A/C is broke!

L8 APEX
07-10-2007, 11:53 PM
Well I thought it was weak last night and tonight is is not cooling for piddly. I went outside and the coils are very dirty it seems low of freon. It is probably leaking somewhere. I bet they will just top it off every 2-3 months. So I get to call the management tomorrow and schedule dirt ball to come in and rummage through my stuff while I am at work. I should set up a camera to catch them dancing around in my underwear:rolleyes:. I hate apt living, I should just fix it myself. if I were in my own house I would be cool by now:flaming:.

mikelemoine
07-11-2007, 12:08 AM
Well I thought it was weak last night and tonight is is not cooling for piddly. I went outside and the coils are very dirty it seems low of freon. It is probably leaking somewhere. I bet they will just top it off every 2-3 months. So I get to call the management tomorrow and schedule dirt ball to come in and rummage through my stuff while I am at work. I should set up a camera to catch them dancing around in my underwear:rolleyes:. I hate apt living, I should just fix it myself. if I were in my own house I would be cool by now:flaming:.
Sucks but at least its not over 100 degrees like it usually is this time of year.... Might also check the valve caps on the comp. to see if they were removed recently. Kids get high huffing freon out of AC units. Guess it makes them feel "Cool" lol...

tliss
07-11-2007, 08:45 AM
<snip>I should set up a camera to catch them dancing around in my underwear:rolleyes:.

Now that's a visual...I'm betting he'll be wearing the buttfloss stripper wear...

T

03LightningRocks
07-11-2007, 02:00 PM
Now that's a visual...I'm betting he'll be wearing the buttfloss stripper wear...

T

Or maybe he'll just wank off in Terry's Miracle Whip jar:eek:. Afterword...he'll sit back on Terry's favorite chair and drink out of the bottle of Crown, while flipping through the pay per view channels.

:evil

dboat
07-11-2007, 08:24 PM
Or maybe he'll just wank off in Terry's Miracle Whip jar:eek:. Afterword...he'll sit back on Terry's favorite chair and drink out of the bottle of Crown, while flipping through the pay per view channels.

:evil

Spoken like a guy that has experience at this:evil

03LightningRocks
07-11-2007, 08:40 PM
Spoken like a guy that has experience at this:evil

After 25 years in the service business, I have seen alot of weird sh!t. I guess you are lucky that my guys don't do stuff like this...LOL.

I worked with a guy at Devards back when I first got in the business who liked to rumage through customers underwear drawers. I would always hall ass out of the house and sit in the van when he would start his shannigans. That guy used to scare the crap out of me. I just kept picturing someone comming home and catching him with their wives underwear on his head...LMAO. Same guy used to crawl over to the fart fan in the attic whenever he would hear someone go in the bathroom.

I remember one guy I worked with that always seemed to have to take a sh!t whenever we would get to a customers house. That nasty sum bitch would stink up the whole damned house and come out of the can like he didn't do it.

L8 APEX
07-11-2007, 09:26 PM
Well I got a minimal screwing at this point. He shot freon in it and left. Of course the repair ticket says he cleaned the condenser coil... So I go out and check it with my light and it is just as dirty as the day before. I will clean it myself.

03LightningRocks
07-11-2007, 09:32 PM
Well I got a minimal screwing at this point. He shot freon in it and left. Of course the repair ticket says he cleaned the condenser coil... So I go out and check it with my light and it is just as dirty as the day before. I will clean it myself.

My son ran into similar bullsh!t at his apartment in Austin. The maintenance people don't give a sh!t how high your bills are. This whole deal about adding freon and thinking that fixes it for another year is my pet pieve. From the instant they unhook the gages, the ac starts loosing freon and capacity. Fricking wankers...every damned one of them.

L8 APEX
07-11-2007, 09:44 PM
Yeah I know it will leak down again. I will watch the delta T and check the lines every now and then. If it becomes a problem I will shoot dye in it and find the leak for them. If they didn't have it fixed by tonight I was going to hand them a $400 after hours Plano A/C service ticket:evil. Oh yeah, I threw the mayo out:tex. And I left the man thong over at Tom's house last year, it was a crazy baby shower!knana:D

03LightningRocks
07-11-2007, 10:32 PM
Oh yeah, I threw the mayo out:tex. knana:D

Smart move...better safe than sorry:D.

Shameless Plug..........Plano Air Conditioning and Heating never charges an overtime charge. We are at your service...day and night.:D

my2002lightning
07-11-2007, 10:56 PM
A http://www.ls2.com/forums/images-2/smilies/quote.gifco-workerhttp://www.ls2.com/forums/images-2/smilies/quote.gif, huh?

OK. :evil

After 25 years in the service business, I have seen alot of weird sh!t. I guess you are lucky that my guys don't do stuff like this...LOL.

I worked with a guy at Devards back when I first got in the business who liked to rumage through customers underwear drawers. I would always hall ass out of the house and sit in the van when he would start his shannigans. That guy used to scare the crap out of me. I just kept picturing someone comming home and catching him with their wives underwear on his head...LMAO. Same guy used to crawl over to the fart fan in the attic whenever he would hear someone go in the bathroom.

I remember one guy I worked with that always seemed to have to take a sh!t whenever we would get to a customers house. That nasty sum bitch would stink up the whole damned house and come out of the can like he didn't do it.

03LightningRocks
07-12-2007, 12:20 AM
A http://www.ls2.com/forums/images-2/smilies/quote.gifco-workerhttp://www.ls2.com/forums/images-2/smilies/quote.gif, huh?

OK. :evil

Yep...as a matter of fact, last I heard...the dude was tapping your ex wife. Rumor has it, he is hitting it in places it's never been hit before.:evil

dboat
07-12-2007, 05:15 AM
Yep...as a matter of fact, last I heard...the dude was tapping your ex wife. Rumor has it, he is hitting it in places it's never been hit before.:evil

:throw::throw:

David N
07-12-2007, 08:26 AM

wow...:eek::eek::icon_eek:

Silver_2000
07-12-2007, 09:00 AM
In the last few months the site has slowed way down - I've been wondering if its worth keeping going ... Posts like this remind me of the reason its still here ...

Thanks for the laughs

Doug

03LightningRocks
07-12-2007, 10:15 AM
wow...:eek::eek::icon_eek:

It's not my fault :ron: insists on stepping out in front of the bus. :cool:

David N
07-12-2007, 10:38 AM
It's not my fault :ron: insists on stepping out in front of the bus. :cool:

:rll::rll:

blueoval01
07-12-2007, 08:12 PM
... Posts like this remind me of the reason its still here ...
Thanks for the laughs
Doug

+1 :rll::rll:

True Blue Aggie
07-12-2007, 09:57 PM
So I guess its time for the Ronald's ex-wife joke series....I wondered when this might happen :throw: