PDA

View Full Version : Where didthe parts section go??

SVTJoseCuervo
07-14-2007, 01:57 PM
I been gone fore a month....I just signed in on NLOC and I see no sale section :icon_sad:......did the rules changed and now you have to be a registered member or whats going on?

I need an Indash cd player...if yall see any please let me know :icon_mrgreen:

RSVT
07-14-2007, 02:14 PM
i can get some real cheap, i work at a pawn shop, so i always have some, i just sold 2 for about $250, and i have a elipse runnin for about $500

mustgofaster
07-14-2007, 02:14 PM
It's there... it is the first choice in the for sale forums section. They made it more like the for sale section on DFWstangs.

SVTJoseCuervo
07-14-2007, 02:26 PM
i can get some real cheap, i work at a pawn shop, so i always have some, i just sold 2 for about $250, and i have a elipse runnin for about $500

thanks.
Im actually trying to go for a stock one now...I dont feel like worrying about it anymore...I will probbly miss having a screen but oh well.
If I dont get anything by this weekend then I will shoot u a pM so I can stop by the pawn shop that you work and look around :tu:

SVTJoseCuervo
07-14-2007, 02:28 PM
It's there... it is the first choice in the for sale forums section. They made it more like the for sale section on DFWstangs.

:hammer::hammer: how did I not see that!
lol thanks man knana

dboat
07-14-2007, 06:10 PM
thanks.
Im actually trying to go for a stock one now...I dont feel like worrying about it anymore...I will probbly miss having a screen but oh well.
If I dont get anything by this weekend then I will shoot u a pM so I can stop by the pawn shop that you work and look around :tu:

I have two that I can sell you.

I am looking to upgrade.. drop me a pm if you are interested.

Dana