PDA

View Full Version : Need some MAF info

slick-svt
07-28-2007, 04:29 PM
I checked my MAF today on my tuner and it was 4.5volts at WOT, my tuner has a MAF curve adjustment I have never messed with it looks like this,

Would this help me from pegging the MAF and if so which way do you go?(I'm assuming towards the 10?)
Thanks

RSVT
07-29-2007, 12:47 AM
sorry i cant help you out bro but my 90mm stock maf is pegging out, any idea what i can do to fix this problem, sorry i :threadhijack:tu:

slick-svt
07-29-2007, 01:41 AM
I think we might need this?
http://www.lightningforceperformance.com/diablosport-mafia-mass-airflow-tuning-device-p-480.html
But if there is a way to adjust it with the tuner???:confused:

jmlay
07-29-2007, 01:13 PM
Your best bet is to contact your tuner & discuss your options. There are ways around this in the tune & you can use a Mafia but it requires a re-tune as well.

Additional rumblings I am hearing are the 63.99#/min limit of the current EEC-V processors is going to be a thing of the past, will be moved up to somewhere into the 128#/min range. This will allow the MAF transfer function to be set higher, removing the need for scaling the transfer function or the Mafia. Still rumors at this time!

Mike

slick-svt
07-29-2007, 01:17 PM
Your best bet is to contact your tuner & discuss your options. There are ways around this in the tune & you can use a Mafia but it requires a re-tune as well.

Additional rumblings I am hearing are the 63.99#/min limit of the current EEC-V processors is going to be a thing of the past, will be moved up to somewhere into the 128#/min range. This will allow the MAF transfer function to be set higher, removing the need for scaling the transfer function or the Mafia. Still rumors at this time!

Mike
Thanks, All I need now is a tuner to contact, I've been researching it myself.