PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Aug 28th-FanFest TMS

99WhiteBeast
08-23-2007, 03:42 PM
If you go see my daughter(Sara) for Winghouse Calendars-see gets something if she sells a bunch. Also keep the free tickets for some money off at Winghouse- the site of our next meeting Sept 6th:tu:

Info below:

August 28, 2007 - FanFest!
Texas Motor Speedway, in partnership with CBS Radio's six Dallas/Fort Worth-based stations, will host its inaugural FanFest! that will feature NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series stars Martin Truex Jr. and Clint Bowyer, live bands and an assortment of entertaining on-track activities including taking a spin around "The Great American Speedway" in Team Texas Stock cars, Texas Driving Experience Corvette rides, Texas Motor Speedway pace cars and test drives in Lone Star Legends cars. The event is free to the public and will be held from 5-10 p.m. CT in Texas Motor Speedway's infield. Tickets are required and are available free of charge at more than 90 participating Albertsons in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

danielvalles1
08-25-2007, 11:45 PM
sounds like fun i might just take my lady with me, im off the next day anyways,thanks for the info steve now i won't have to see C.S.I re-runs:D