PDA

View Full Version : Pinks All Out Last Night

TXLIGHTNING
08-24-2007, 01:54 PM
Did any one see JJ run Thunderstruck on pinks last night? He made it to the final 8 but couldn't seem to hook his truck up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26ZG91g7ovE

TXLIGHTNING
08-24-2007, 02:01 PM
This is from JJ off of NLOC: Quote: I had an absolute great time that whole day and enjoyed every moment.

I would like to apologize to the whole community for not being such a good leaver and getting left on in both rounds. Luckily the power of Thunderstruck got me thru the first round but that S-10 in the second round had a bit more under the hood then he led everyone to believe, but I got seriously left on no doubt about that.

For those that are wondering, yes, I did by a ring and ask my GF to marry me when I got back from Suriname last month and she said yes, so after the birth of my first son this Dec, she and I will be getting married next spring and I couldnt be any happier. Thanks for being my motivation Debbie.

I would like to thank a few people, the first of whom is JL, Sue, Rhodie, and Charlie for being so supportive that evening at MIR. It was so awesome to have them in my corner during the first two rounds of eliminations. Their support and friendship means more to me then any of you could ever imagine.

Next I would like to thank my GF's son Rich for being my pitcrew for that very long day. He is an up and coming young performance enthusiast and a very smart young man, dont be suprised if I hand over *** to him oneday. Thanks Rich. http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/images/smilies/Bigthumbs-up.gif

Lastly I would like to give a huge thanks to Nuno for allowing me to race his truck as much as I have. He has allowed me to showcase what a *** combination can do. Without his trust and friendship I would not be where I am today. He, along with BTJ, are great friends and I am very thankful for that friendship. We will set new records this fall, I promise.

Thanks Nuno, I owe you so much, not only for being involved in Lightnings with me but for being there for me when I lost my Father.

Also a huge thanks to all that support ***, from past to current customers to future ones, thanks to all.

wesman
08-24-2007, 02:46 PM
Son of a sh!tty Tivo........:flaming::flaming:

It doesn't seem to tape All out episodes.....gonna have to go remedy that....dammmmmmmiittttttt

I'll have to see when they are going to re-run it

--wes

TXLIGHTNING
08-24-2007, 03:08 PM
Son of a sh!tty Tivo........:flaming::flaming:

It doesn't seem to tape All out episodes.....gonna have to go remedy that....dammmmmmmiittttttt

I'll have to see when they are going to re-run it

--wes I think it re-airs at 11.00pm tonight.

wesman
08-24-2007, 03:43 PM
Looks like the next Pinks All Out is the Budd Creek Episode, Sat night at 11

I've got them all set up on Tivo now :tu:

--wes

danielvalles1
08-25-2007, 10:41 PM
I saw the thunder truck run on saturday dam i wanted the lightning to win so bad but he gave it all he had nice run for jj. that S10 was one fast little truck i got to give it some love but svt rules:tu: