PDA

View Full Version : mesucan shot glsaa

L8 APEX
09-01-2007, 10:53 PM
i have a theroy the shat gloss that came with the tequila set is not equivalent to one shot after all!!!

L8 APEX
09-01-2007, 11:06 PM
I have coducted controlled scientific speriaments and veryified the calibration of siad mesicna shotlgass. By definition a shot is 1and a half ouces. The glass that came with the tequila gift set actually holds 6 ounces of liquid so that would make it three shats of tequila per servin... Hmm... the chick on SNL is hot... Scarlet Johansen? dayum the bolndes get my vote! This fancy glass must have been intended as some kind of drinking glass and not a shot glass? So confusing....

mikelemoine
09-02-2007, 12:30 AM
I have coducted controlled scientific speriaments and veryified the calibration of siad mesicna shotlgass. By definition a shot is 1and a half ouces. The glass that came with the tequila gift set actually holds 6 ounces of liquid so that would make it three shats of tequila per servin... Hmm... the chick on SNL is hot... Scarlet Johansen? dayum the bolndes get my vote! This fancy glass must have been intended as some kind of drinking glass and not a shot glass? So confusing.... Is it me or is Terry using a Super Big Gulp cup for his shots tonite? hehe:tu:

dboat
09-02-2007, 05:13 AM
Is it me or is Terry using a Super Big Gulp cup for his shots tonite? hehe:tu:

+1

mustgofaster
09-02-2007, 07:33 AM
+2... I think that he tried the shot glass many times making sure it was accurately calibrated. :icon_lol:

charlie
09-02-2007, 08:14 AM
Well there are 2 Firsts for me on the same post.

1. Never seen Terry type so inebriated.
2, Never seen Steve type so early on Sunday.

Charlie

L8 APEX
09-02-2007, 08:55 AM
You haven't been here long. It happens every couple of years. It is in the history. Yeah that decorative glass obviously wasn't a shot glass. But it was too small to drink out of... 6 shots in two hours is close to my limit, well maybe 7 or 8 but definitely less than 10 or 11:evil