PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to college

L8 APEX
09-07-2007, 10:07 PM
Well it has been a big first week for Brad's sister at UT Austin. Someone stole her clothes out of the dorm laundry machines. It is her first week of college, lol!

03LightningRocks
09-09-2007, 12:07 PM
Well it has been a big first week for Brad's sister at UT Austin. Someone stole her clothes out of the dorm laundry machines. It is her first week of college, lol!

You think that's bad? The first apartment my son lived in on west campus was a gem. Within 2 months of living there his car got broken into and the student that lived in the apartment that backed up to his was shot in the head while standing at his kitchen sink. He stumbled out the door...walked about 10 feet and then dropped and died on the stairs. The other students had to step over the blood stains to get to their apartments for two weeks. The apartment manager sent everyone a letter reminding them that they are on their own and the apartments would be providing no security. I moved his happy arse out of that sh!t hole and had my lawyer work them over to get out of the lease.

My sons girlfriend had a friend who moved into an apartment on west campus this year. One week later, someone broke into the place and stole everything she owned...LOL...cloths and all. Even stole food out of the fridge. My son and his girlfriend had tried to warn her to stay off the west campus housing. It is the "cool" place to be, so she didn't listen.

Austin is allot more dangerous for the students than most of them and their parents realize. There is a large contingent of Mexican gang bangers there, living off the booty stolen from stupid naive college kids. The gang bangers actually watch for the nubes moving in.

L8 APEX
09-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Last week DBU caught one of their own good christian students stealing ipods and laptops out of the dorm rooms. People saw him going room to room and did nothing to stop it... Of course they are a very forgiving people.:icon_eek:

tiffo60
09-10-2007, 07:48 AM
Last week DBU caught one of their own good christian students stealing ipods and laptops out of the dorm rooms. People saw him going room to room and did nothing to stop it... Of course they are a very forgiving people.:icon_eek:

I believe Bic is a former DBU:icon_mrgreen:

BC Lightning
09-10-2007, 09:13 AM
I believe Bic is a former DBU:icon_mrgreen:

Yup, I graduated from there May 2006, Even though it is a private Univ. they still let anyone come to school there, there are tons of foreign students that come to DBU to study, it has the same problems as any state school, but since it is a Christian college Terry likes to point out every flaw it has :rolleyes:

03LightningRocks
09-10-2007, 09:24 AM
Yup, I graduated from there May 2006, Even though it is a private Univ. they still let anyone come to school there, there are tons of foreign students that come to DBU to study, it has the same problems as any state school, but since it is a Christian college Terry likes to point out every flaw it has :rolleyes:

After posting that a student was shot dead at UTA, I was wondering why Terry brought up "kids stealing bubble gum at 7-11", type crime. I thought he was doing a :ron:. I get it now:tex.