PDA

View Full Version : Holy crap

98Cobra
09-11-2007, 03:04 AM
Nice police work!

http://www.videosift.com/video/Cop-gone-wild-Lying-and-making-threats-just-part-of-his-job

dboat
09-11-2007, 04:07 AM
Nice police work!

http://www.videosift.com/video/Cop-gone-wild-Lying-and-making-threats-just-part-of-his-job

:eek2::eek2::eek2::mad::mad::eek::eek:

Moonshine
09-11-2007, 09:03 AM
Asshat. :hammer:

wesman
09-11-2007, 09:07 AM
lol...I watched that last night

That dang radar detector sure got annoying tho

--wes

dboat
09-11-2007, 12:55 PM
lol...I watched that last night

That dang radar detector sure got annoying tho

--wes

+1

dboat
09-11-2007, 12:56 PM
I will say this.. while I understand his right to not have to tell the policeman where he was going,etc. Out of common courtesy I do offer it up. I think it does create a hostile atmosphere right off of the bat if you cop an attitude. (pun intended)..

Dana

Wht95Lightning
09-11-2007, 01:23 PM
I think it's fake.

99WhiteBeast
09-11-2007, 03:27 PM
I think it's fake.

It legit- there is another post over on NLOC that appears to be from the actual guy or a close friend. That thread has links to the news related story.

This young man has also made a habit of these types of videos be posted up in various traffic stops like DWI checkpoints. Maybe the kid is a marked man in those parts.

Wht95Lightning
09-11-2007, 03:29 PM
please post link to actual news article.

99WhiteBeast
09-11-2007, 04:43 PM
please post link to actual news article.

Link to thread on NLOC
http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/member-video-links/162048-craziest-cop-video-i-ve-seen-while.html

Link to news article
http://www.kmov.com/topstories/stories/kmov_localnews_070910_dashcam.bf5ceebd.html

TXLIGHTNING
09-11-2007, 04:48 PM
Ha Ha dumb ass cop! He is on unpaid leave for abusing his authority :rll:. I hope they kick his ass off the force. Just my 2 cents :evil.

Wht95Lightning
09-11-2007, 05:00 PM
If this really is legit and it appears that it is after reading the local news report, the officer should lose his job and get a hefty fine or possibly even jail time for making unlawful threats and extreme jackbooted thuggery. :nono:

danielvalles1
09-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Does anyone have any questions why cops are late to emergencies.:D

L8 APEX
09-11-2007, 06:34 PM
I would have ruined his night with or without video:icon_eek:
You will respect my autoritie!
http://proto5.thinkquest.nl/~jre0286/southpark_cartman_cop.jpg

TXLIGHTNING
09-11-2007, 06:41 PM
I would have ruined his night with or without video:icon_eek:
You will respect my autoritie!
http://proto5.thinkquest.nl/~jre0286/southpark_cartman_cop.jpg:rll::rll:You read my mind Terry! I was thinking about Cartman on South Park to:rll::rll:

TP Derrick D
09-12-2007, 11:18 AM
John had posted this in the "Ticket Quota" thread...LOL!! some of you guys sound suprised..LOL!!! welcome to my world, while not every stop has been that bad,.... I get 1.the can't give a good reason to be stopped, 2. probbing questions (that a wrong answer gets you in cuffs attitudes),3.trying to instigate you....just give me a reason attitude... thats what we have experienced forever. At least he didn't have to put his hands on a hot car hood or lay in the street and mess up your clothes for no reason...yeah welcome to my world....like I said last year during the T.O. - police had it wrong report, JUST BECAUSE IT DON'T HAPPEN TO YOU DON'T MEAN IT DON'T HAPPEN...
I also mentioned about cameras.....being a best friend. Good he had it.

bluesvt
09-12-2007, 05:33 PM
Stupid cops! Another vid of some buttsh!t cop. This sh!t pisses me off and hope I am never in this situation with some beer in me.

EH6AYVn2yw4

03LightningRocks
09-12-2007, 07:26 PM
That kind of sh!t scares me. I don't know that I would be able to control myself and I would end up getting shot by a bad cop.

bluesvt
09-12-2007, 07:28 PM
That kind of sh!t scares me. I don't know that I would be able to control myself and I would end up getting shot by a bad cop.

+1 some bull like that happens I could not keep my cool. I am not one to fight or be an a$$ but something like that would be hard to control IMO. Some cops need not be cops. They need medication and whats the deal with protecting and serving?

danielvalles1
09-12-2007, 10:38 PM
Man screw that if its one thing i cant stand is a female being abused like that, i might have hit that domass cop in the head with a skate board and so what they were just skateboarding big deal i bet that other cop was thinking what the hell is this guy doing.:flaming:

bluesvt
09-12-2007, 10:42 PM
Man screw that if its one thing i cant stand is a female being abused like that, i might have hit that domass cop in the head with a skate board and so what they were just skateboarding big deal i bet that other cop was thinking what the hell is this guy doing.:flaming:

While I can't agree with you more about female abuse, I bet the other cop was just as stupid as him. How hard is it to realize "WOW! This is stupid! Maybe this idiot is taking this to far!" Then again he didn't so what a b!tch! :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

dboat
09-13-2007, 05:21 AM
I guess that I have mixed emotions on this one..

For all I know, there may have been a lot of complaints about these kids skateboarding in a public area. What a lot of folks dont realize is that if they get hurt, they (or Mom and Dad) will sue the owners. So eventually the local patrons or the owners file a complaint with the police. Then when the police show up, the kids try to evade arrest, because they were breaking the law. When they apprehend someone, then they want to interfere or resist arrest.

On the other hand, its just skateboarding, but that is why there are places to do this (ok, I am assuming there are legit places to do this). If we race on the streets, we can be arrested, but usually we arent and get a ticket and get our day in court. These kids are juveniles and probably dont have id etc, so they have to arrest them to get their parents involved.

I dont know, I can see both sides of this. Also, with the kids interfering, I could see how that would get a cop pretty upset..

This looks like one of those two wrongs dont make a right kind of things.

I would like to see what Brian says about this one too..

Dana

03LightningRocks
09-13-2007, 09:41 AM
To be sure, my issue was with the story in the link to NLOC that was originally posted, not the :threadhijack link to the punks on the skate boards. Parents need to teach their kids some focking respect. Those little sh!ts appeared to be aggitating that situation so they could come up with a cool video. The cop should have just shot them all and sent a note home to their irresponsible parents, telling them to keep their little bastards off the streets.:rll:

98Cobra
09-13-2007, 11:20 AM
Well, I expect a police officer to keep a cooler head in both of these situations. I know, I know - we're all just human beings - but we don't just let *anyone* be a police officer. First video - hope that guy is fired at least, jailed at worst. Second video - guy needs some training in conflict resolution or something.

bluesvt
09-14-2007, 07:29 PM
To be sure, my issue was with the story in the link to NLOC that was originally posted, not the :threadhijack link to the punks on the skate boards. Parents need to teach their kids some focking respect. Those little sh!ts appeared to be aggitating that situation so they could come up with a cool video. The cop should have just shot them all and sent a note home to their irresponsible parents, telling them to keep their little bastards off the streets.:rll:

:rolleyes: Ron, they are 13 riding a skateboard. None were riding in the vid when the cop said they were resisting. Cop was fired for good reason in my opinion.

03LightningRocks
09-15-2007, 01:35 AM
:rolleyes: Ron, they are 13 riding a skateboard. None were riding in the vid when the cop said they were resisting. Cop was fired for good reason in my opinion.

Yeah, but I wonder if they had their skate board licenses. I think he should have just shot them all...:cool:.