PDA

View Full Version : I need true VP C16.....

03LightningRocks
09-13-2007, 02:48 AM
Sunoco won't do. Anyone know of any places that are carrying VP?

tiffo60
09-13-2007, 08:08 AM
The place i always dyno at is a supra shop and the have C16 out the wazooo, but you will have drive to saginaw to pick it up

Ohmsby
09-13-2007, 08:14 AM
call Doyle up in Krum he may have some

03LightningRocks
09-13-2007, 10:00 AM
The place i always dyno at is a supra shop and the have C16 out the wazooo, but you will have drive to saginaw to pick it up

Where is Saginaw?

call Doyle up in Krum he may have some

I called 411, and they said there is more than one Doyle in Krum:cool:. I even told them it was the Doyle in Krum, who knows Ohmsby from Talon. Still no luck;). 411 didn't know you or Doyle.

:tex

tiffo60
09-13-2007, 10:15 AM
Where is Saginaw?

I called 411, and they said there is more than one Doyle in Krum:cool:. I even told them it was the Doyle in Krum, who knows Ohmsby from Talon. Still no luck;). 411 didn't know you or Doyle.

940) 482-3826

try this number

Mark #2
09-13-2007, 10:16 AM
How much do you want?

There is a place on Floyd circle, I don't have a name or a number but I could stop by at lunch and get a quote.

They will either have it or can get it in a day.

Ohmsby
09-13-2007, 10:22 AM
Where is Saginaw?

you got to call 911 you a$$hat:evil then ask for Doyle in Krum who knows ohmsby from Talon or just use the # Tiff gave

03LightningRocks
09-13-2007, 10:25 AM
How much do you want?

There is a place on Floyd circle, I don't have a name or a number but I could stop by at lunch and get a quote.

10-15 gallons. Let me know what you find out.

you got to call 911 you a$$hat:evil then ask for Doyle in Krum who knows ohmsby from Talon or just use the # Tiff gave

I will make the call:D. Thanks.

99WhiteBeast
09-13-2007, 01:03 PM
Kennedale has VP and they are open tonight- Its a long haul for you though

99WhiteBeast
09-13-2007, 01:06 PM
Kennedale has VP and they are open tonight- Its a long haul for you though

You can also try Chris Godwin with VP fuel sales 817-483-8410

Mark #2
09-13-2007, 09:47 PM
Ron, did my guy pan out?
What did you decide? I might split a 55 with you?

dboat
09-14-2007, 05:05 AM
Ron, did my guy pan out?

If you are bringing a 55 to LFest, I'll buy some from you guys since Terry doesnt do this anymore either.. thats if you want to share.. otherwise, I'll just get some of whatever they are selling at the track.

Dana

WA 2 FST
09-14-2007, 08:27 AM
How much do you want?

Motorsport Sales is the name. I do not have their # handy, but you should be able to find them via 411. :icon_wink:

03LightningRocks
09-14-2007, 04:45 PM
Ron, did my guy pan out?

I haven't had a chance to contact him yet. Life sucks right now. It will all be better as of Monday afternoon:banana:.

If you want to get a 55 I will split it with you. If you arrange it, I will even go pick it up... actually, I will make my guys pick it up...LOL. I can pay for it when they pick it up and you can pay me for half later. Maybe they will cut us a deal for a full drum.

Mark #2
09-14-2007, 05:00 PM
I haven't had a chance to contact him yet. Life sucks right now. It will all be better as of Monday afternoon:banana:.

If you want to get a 55 I will split it with you. If you arrange it, I will even go pick it up... actually, I will make my guys pick it up...LOL. I can pay for it when they pick it up and you can pay me for half later. Maybe they will cut us a deal for a full drum..

He will give us a little deal on a 55, I will arrange.
We can likely split the drum with others too at LFEST I expect.

He can deliver it, but I don't know the cost, will check. Send me a PM on the address for delivery if it is ~$30 do you want to do that?

03LightningRocks
09-15-2007, 01:26 AM

He will give us a little deal on a 55, I will arrange.
We can likely split the drum with others too at LFEST I expect.

He can deliver it, but I don't know the cost, will check. Send me a PM on the address for delivery if it is ~$30 do you want to do that?

We are slow right now and I have guys just sitting around getting paid. I might as well put somebody in a truck to pick up the stuff. I believe I also have an empty drum so we won't have to pay a deposit. I can have it picked up Monday or Tuesday and have it on the trailer for L-Fest. Just call me with the details sometime over the weekend or Monday morning.

BC Lightning
09-15-2007, 08:18 AM
We are slow right now and I have guys just sitting around getting paid. I might as well put somebody in a truck to pick up the stuff. I believe I also have an empty drum so we won't have to pay a deposit. I can have it picked up Monday or Tuesday and have it on the trailer for L-Fest. Just call me with the details sometime over the weekend or Monday morning.

Fill me in on the cost, I have an empty 55gal drum as well

Mark #2
09-15-2007, 08:27 PM

Send me your Cell number.

03LightningRocks
09-15-2007, 09:41 PM
Send me your Cell number.

In-comming!:D