PDA

View Full Version : Hello from blacksunshine! Q about window tint place

BLACKSUNSHINE
09-14-2007, 11:06 PM
Hey guys! long time no hear from.

I posted a thread a while ago and I can't seem to locate it with the search. Im looking for someone to do a good tint job for my 69 Torino. Thing is I need someone that will go D A R K on the side and rear windows (to match of coarse). My excuse for it being "legal" is that I only show it and drive it with the side windows down, since im AC less.

I can't remember where Andrew had my Lightning done at, but it was perfect, and lasted a long time.

A few of you suggested a few places...but like I said I can't find that thread. Any suggeestions?

Anyway I miss talkin to you guys and really miss my Lightning! im saving up for a lightning / cobra drivetrain to put in the '69...I get goose bumps thinking about it!

Thanks guys!

L8 APEX
09-14-2007, 11:58 PM
There is a little tint and alarm hooch in the wall at Abrams and 360. It is in a strip center on the northbound service road between Abrams and Division. I think the buildings were yellow last time I saw them. Several guys have received good jobs there. I have had good luck with Z Tint on Pioneer 2 blocks East of 360 as well.

BLACKSUNSHINE
09-15-2007, 12:31 AM
Perfect, thats pretty close to me. Thanks Terry :tu: I'll check em out tomorrow. What kind of prices can I expect? I havn't had a car tinted in a long long time.

Have you worked on my truck since I owned it Terry? You know the one. Has a dent on the front pass. fender, and alot of bad wireing...

Anyway...Thanks!

bluesvt
09-15-2007, 07:08 AM
I think that place is called shadow tech. I took my truck there and they do a good job.

BLACKSUNSHINE
09-15-2007, 04:40 PM
I went to Shadow Tech, they we're real cool and did a nice job! plus it cost me 150.00 I've very happy, makes the Torino look a little bit sicker...shes slowly getting there. Check out the pics....its LIMO, I can forget backing the thing up anywhere at night now.

Thanks again for the help guys!

-mike

dboat
09-15-2007, 08:02 PM
Mike,
it really looks nice... but boy is that some kind of dark..

Dana

BLACKSUNSHINE
09-16-2007, 12:59 PM
Mike,
it really looks nice... but boy is that some kind of dark..

Dana

Yeah, Im defidently not used to it yet. Looks good, but hard to see through at night. I might be changing my mind later, we'll see.

BC Lightning
09-16-2007, 01:28 PM
Yeah, Im defidently not used to it yet. Looks good, but hard to see through at night. I might be changing my mind later, we'll see.

I used to put limo on my cars or trucks, glad I got over that phase