PDA

View Full Version : Going to Lfest ? Need support equip for grilling

Silver_2000
09-19-2007, 11:23 AM
If you have a portable table - Please consider bringing it so we have space to set out the grill stuff and to place the condiments ...

We will also need chairs etc - If everyone brings a chair then we will be fine

99WhiteBeast
09-19-2007, 11:57 AM
If you have a portable table - Please consider bringing it so we have space to set out the grill stuff and to place the condiments ...

We will also need chairs etc - If everyone brings a chair then we will be fine

Got a six footer, canopy and I'll bring some extra chairs.

Silver_2000
09-19-2007, 02:29 PM
Ok so the plan is to go buy Burgers and brats and stuff to fix them when we get there. TALON will be providing enough for Lunch for 20 or for 3 days or so. Burgers rolls dogs or sausage rolls, chips, condiments, cheese, lettuce, ketchup etc. Basically we are going to go to wallly world or Sams if someone has a cards and spend a bunch of money and then just eat till its gone.

Looks like we have a table - thanks Steve -
One more Table should put us in good shape - I'm bringing 2 coolers one for My beer and one for the Burger stuff - If anyone else has a spare cooler that would be great - or I may be able to find a 3rd that inst too nasty

johns buddy hersh lives in lees summit and he is bringing a grill - I hope he is bringing propane. My grill at home is Natural Gas.

Last Year Cathy helped out with the grilling which was great -She is not going to be making the trip this year - I could use a volunteer or 2 to help out this year ...

99WhiteBeast
09-19-2007, 02:41 PM
We also need some fly control- wonder if the zip lock bags half full of water hanging around the perimeter would do the trick:icon_question:

dboat
09-21-2007, 07:10 AM
we brought an extra table.. also have a canopy with some sun shading material for late in the day..

I think we brought an extra chair..

Dana