PDA

View Full Version : L Sighting

02HemiWho?
09-20-2007, 07:33 PM
Yesterday i was walking threw the convention center garage at the Gaylord and saw a 02 Red Lightning. Had a talon sticker on the back, was just woundering who it was??? should have valeted :icon_lol:...

Kyle

bluesvt
09-20-2007, 07:44 PM
Dunno but I see a lot of L's in Arlington/Mansfield with TALON stickers. Saw Jose at Chicken-fil-a the other day and TP Derrick's house today.

TP Derrick D
09-21-2007, 12:16 AM
Dunno but I see a lot of L's in Arlington/Mansfield with TALON stickers. Saw Jose at Chicken-fil-a the other day and TP Derrick's house today.

yeah, that's where I live, I saw a black L sitting @ a stop sign leaving a neighborhood on the northside of Debbie Lane as I was heading west towards the Debbie Lane/Walnut Creek intersection. I turned right on Walnut Creek heading north to my house about 7:30pm.

SVTJoseCuervo
09-21-2007, 05:22 PM

ahh man. The truck was dirty :icon_eek: lol.

bluesvt
09-21-2007, 06:39 PM
ahh man. The truck was dirty :icon_eek: lol.

I was sitting in my AT&T truck. There are a lot rolling around but mine is the only one I think where the ladder hook is at the back. Plus I got a lot of dents in it.

gagspa
09-21-2007, 09:06 PM
yeah, that's where I live, I saw a black L sitting @ a stop sign leaving a neighborhood on the northside of Debbie Lane as I was heading west towards the Debbie Lane/Walnut Creek intersection. I turned right on Walnut Creek heading north to my house about 7:30pm.
That was probably us. We are down that way all the time.

TP Derrick D
09-21-2007, 10:11 PM
That was probably us. We are down that way all the time.

After I turned on Walnut Creek I looked in my mirror to see the truck go west through the Debbie Lane/Walnut Creek intersection. I think I saw you in your Bullitt about a month & a 1/2 ago in the same area heading south @ that intersection.

my2002lightning
09-21-2007, 11:45 PM
Not I. The Gaylord is one nice hotel, though.

Yesterday i was walking threw the convention center garage at the Gaylord and saw a 02 Red Lightning. Had a talon sticker on the back, was just woundering who it was??? should have valeted :icon_lol:...

Kyle

gagspa
09-22-2007, 07:45 AM
After I turned on Walnut Creek I looked in my mirror to see the truck go west through the Debbie Lane/Walnut Creek intersection. I think I saw you in your Bullitt about a month & a 1/2 ago in the same area heading south @ that intersection.
You did. I was on my way to the gym and threw a rev at you when you passed.

TP Derrick D
09-22-2007, 06:50 PM
You did. I was on my way to the gym and threw a rev at you when you passed.

Cool,but I didn't hear it, window & probably music up. You still do the Bullitt gatherings? I came to one @ Bobby V's a couple years ago with my Stang and met you & others but didn't really know the name"Gagspa" like I do now.

gagspa
09-22-2007, 10:33 PM
Cool,but I didn't hear it, window & probably music up. You still do the Bullitt gatherings? I came to one @ Bobby V's a couple years ago with my Stang and met you & others but didn't really know the name"Gagspa" like I do now.
Yep, we actually just had one today at Pappas BBQ in Dallas. We had 11 Bullitts show up. I don't go by gagspa on any other site. It is actually my wife's username because it is her truck. My username is 5111 everywhere else.

TP Derrick D
09-23-2007, 02:05 PM
Yep, we actually just had one today at Pappas BBQ in Dallas. We had 11 Bullitts show up. I don't go by gagspa on any other site. It is actually my wife's username because it is her truck. My username is 5111 everywhere else.

OK,confusing sorta, but cool. I probably won't remember to call you 5111 just don't have the same ring to it:icon_biggrin:One day when we meet in person again you'll have to share that whole story. For me a few know the story but the "TP" in mine stands for Total Performance.... it came naturally since I have a 600+hp Stang and then bought my L almost 7 yrs ago it fits. Plus its my wifey initials, Tom gave me the old "ka-whipped" motion when I told him a few years back, but it is what it is.:icon_mrgreen: And to top it all off ,Ford use to use the slogan "Total Performance" way back in the day. So since I bleed Ford Blue it fits, although at the time I start using it I had no idea it was what Ford once used.
Karma I guess....man I :threadhijack. but now you know.

gagspa
09-23-2007, 05:22 PM
I use 5111 because it is my Bullitt number (and everyone uses it on the Bullitt site). Before the Bullitt I was not involved in any car clubs.

TP Derrick D
09-23-2007, 08:34 PM
I use 5111 because it is my Bullitt number (and everyone uses it on the Bullitt site). Before the Bullitt I was not involved in any car clubs.

Now it makes sense, I didn't think of that.