PDA

View Full Version : Red River Raceway

TXLIGHTNING
09-26-2007, 03:59 PM
Has anyone here ever use this track? I'm probably going out there soon to make a few runs. http://www.redriverraceway.net/

99WhiteBeast
09-26-2007, 05:21 PM
You might want to check with some of the Louisiana guys on NLOC.

I assume Hallsville is still shut down after the shooting a few years back?

Someone needs to buy the old I20 dragway just east of Tyler (Owentown I believe) and reopen it. Its all there just overgrown after 20 years of no use.

TXLIGHTNING
09-26-2007, 05:25 PM
You might want to check with some of the Louisiana guys on NLOC.

I assume Hallsville is still shut down after the shooting a few years back?

Someone needs to buy the old I20 dragway just east of Tyler (Owentown I believe) and reopen it. Its all there just overgrown after 20 years of no use. I know, it really sucks what happened in Hallsville but damn I wish they would reopen it. Or like you said, reopen the I-20 dragway and bring it back to life :hammer:.

Cartel
09-26-2007, 07:25 PM
I went about a year ago when I had my firebird. The track wasnt bad when I went but by what iv heard its gotten better. I saw a post by Frank5L on nloc and he said he really liked it and the staff was really good. Everyones told me its worth the drive instead of going to rusk. One thing I hated is the intrance isnt well lit and I kept passing it up going in and out of louisiana and arkansas!!!! :mad:

Hope that helps any haha

Oh rumor is someone bought hallsville and is trying to get it back up which is super nice for the east texas guys. But you know how rumors are....

gagspa
09-26-2007, 08:18 PM
I was out there not too long ago and was impressed with the track. It seemed to be well prepped and well run. The Bullitts are meeting out there October 13.

TXLIGHTNING
09-27-2007, 11:20 AM
Oh rumor is someone bought hallsville and is trying to get it back up which is super nice for the east texas guys. But you know how rumors are.... I have been hearing this for a while now. But I see nothing happening :icon_eek:.