PDA

View Full Version : 5 years of Lightningfest - List

Silver_2000
10-02-2007, 07:59 PM
http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/lightningfest-5-general-information-only/162994-faithful.html#post1497264

List of folks who have made it every tyear - In my case I paid every year - Hurricane and work kept me home one year ...

Me, Dennis and Steve are listed !!!

L8 APEX
10-02-2007, 08:30 PM
I have been there every year, looks like Doug got a favorable decision.

Silver_2000
10-02-2007, 08:55 PM
Terry

The poor pitiful me attitude is NOT becoming

I asked the same question - the issue is did you register to race every year ? or enter as a spectator ?

I know the answer

Mark #2
10-02-2007, 09:21 PM
http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/lightningfest-5-general-information-only/162994-faithful.html#post1497264

List of folks who have made it every tyear - In my case I paid every year - Hurricane and work kept me home one year ...

Me, Dennis and Steve are listed !!!
Made it and paid 4/5, missed one, in China.

L8 APEX
10-02-2007, 09:22 PM
Terry

The poor pitiful me attitude is NOT becoming

I asked the same question - the issue is did you register to race every year ? or enter as a spectator ?

I know the answer
What poor pitiful me atitude?? What did I do?
I paid every year but this year, since I was riding with Rocks I got in with his guest band. I was simply replying to the fact that I attended every year. I raced the first three years and I ran the diesel one year. Rocks offered to let me run his diesel but I declined this year, but you know the answers right... I don't get your attack here:tex
FYI BigD was asking who ATTENDED all 5 years. I don't get your ignorant spiteful replies...

Originally Posted by BigD http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/lightningfest-5-general-information-only/162994-faithful.html#post1497129)
The following list was compiled from past event records. We hope we did not miss anyone.http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

The following 26 people have attended ALL 5 LightningFest events:

Silver_2000
10-02-2007, 09:25 PM
What poor pitiful me atitude?? What did I do?
I paid every year but this year, since I was riding with Rocks I got in with his guest band. I was simply replying to the fact that I attended every year. I don't get your atttack here:tex

Maybe someone else can explain it better than me ..

L8 APEX
10-02-2007, 09:39 PM
Maybe someone else can explain it better than me ..
Heck you are on the list and you admit to mot making it every year. I am sure you could fix that with your great moderating powers. I don't know why you have to go posting all your smack about me over both forums. Sheesh I was just posting that I made it all 5 years. You drug it out from there with did I pay did I spectate yadayada.

jeff56
10-02-2007, 10:24 PM
Recap:

Doug: :icon_smile:

Terry: :icon_wink:

Doug: :throw:

Terry: :confused:

Doug: :rolleyes:

Terry: :tex

Me: :santa2

Silver_2000
10-02-2007, 10:53 PM
Heck you are on the list and you admit to mot making it every year. I am sure you could fix that with your great moderating powers. I don't know why you have to go posting all your smack about me over both forums. Sheesh I was just posting that I made it all 5 years. You drug it out from there with did I pay did I spectate yadayada.
Ok maybe some more info is needed
I saw the list at Dinner with Dwight and Nan. Dwight is a good cook. I questioned that your name was on the list but was crossed out. Dwight stated that the list was registered attendees, not spectators, I said that I didnt make it one year - He stated that i had paid as a registrant so that counts.

So I did ask about you specifically. Some might consider that defending you. Yet you post that some how you got a worse deal than me.
"I have been there every year, looks like Doug got a favorable decision."

There are dozens of posts and conversations over the years that meet the poor pitiful me description in my opinion... I typed out a bunch and decided against posting them.

98Cobra
10-02-2007, 11:00 PM
I just want to know why Terry has that jackass John Bunnell as his avatar. That should be a temporary ban or something!

L8 APEX
10-02-2007, 11:21 PM
I just thought Dwight was being a nice guy and making a thread to acknowledge those who attended all 5 years. I didn't know he has special restrictions for this honor. I know I have been all 5 years. I have paid, I have raced, I have worked my arse off for L Fests even after my L's were long gone, that is all I know. Thanks for the help, I guess Dwight is the one with the issues. I have paid every year except for this one I rode with Rocks. Oh well, I didn't need a mention on the list anyway.
Sounds like it is Dwights list and his special rules apply. I don't see how paying but not attending counts for perfect attendance, that is bass ackwards IMO....

L8 APEX
10-02-2007, 11:24 PM
I just want to know why Terry has that jackass John Bunnell as his avatar. That should be a temporary ban or something!
John Bunell is what every law enforcement officer aspires to be. He is a god of justice and order! Tread very lightly in Dade County:bows.:icon_mrgreen:

L8 APEX
10-02-2007, 11:31 PM
There are dozens of posts and conversations over the years that meet the poor pitiful me description in my opinion... I typed out a bunch and decided against posting them.
Why do you have to criticize my posts. Sure some aren't pleasant I have been through a lot in the last few years. It surely doesn't help for you to poke it back at me. How about some live and let live. I am who I am and my post style is a character trait I can't change.

danielvalles1
10-03-2007, 12:16 AM
John Bunell is cool but has everyone forgotten about ''Chips"" in california with my favoriate officer poncherellow you know the chunky looking mexican and baker the white guy with the tight pants the tells my essay what to do.:d

Silver_2000
10-03-2007, 08:27 AM
Why do you have to criticize my posts. Sure some aren't pleasant I have been through a lot in the last few years. It surely doesn't help for you to poke it back at me. How about some live and let live. I am who I am and my post style is a character trait I can't change.

yep and in my opinion it has a poor pitiful me tone to it quite often..

When have you held back your opinion on me or my site or how I do things ?

L8 APEX
10-03-2007, 10:09 AM
Nice to see Dwight making up the rules as he goes along. I see why people hate his ass now. I will no longer use NLOC with a DICKtator like that running things.:rolleyes:

Silver_2000
10-03-2007, 11:23 AM
Nice to see Dwight making up the rules as he goes along. I see why people hate his ass now. I will no longer use NLOC with a DICKtator like that running things.:rolleyes:

Thats exactly my point Terry - Its his event - He chose to post HIS list of people- Its his right to structure that list as he sees fit. Yet you take it personal ... :hammer:

I can ban you over there if you like ... :evil

L8 APEX
10-03-2007, 11:31 AM
Nah, it would mean more coming from Dwight:icon_mrgreen:. His original post said attended, then he went back and changed it this morning to paid registered etc. That is just slimy, but that is okay. It damn sure puts the disdain for Dwight and NLOC a little closer to home:tu:.

Silver_2000
10-03-2007, 11:39 AM
Since you are done over there - youll never notice the little present I left....:evil:evil