PDA

View Full Version : Magnum Blowers?????

nacklas
10-06-2007, 10:45 AM
Has any 1 heard of these Magnum Blowers??? Are they much diff. from a Eaton, KB and/or Whipple? I was reading on the TeamJDm website and saw one. it said they where able to pick up 87hp and 90 ft-lbs of torque at 16 pounds of boost!!! Does anyone know anything else bout these blowers and if so what all upgrades are required?

L8 APEX
10-06-2007, 11:10 AM
Save your money and buy a KB. The MP is a bastard child that uses your stock Eaton rotors they just send you an empty case. The rotor pitch and profile is where all the power is.

nacklas
10-06-2007, 03:37 PM
Save your money and buy a KB. The MP is a bastard child that uses your stock Eaton rotors they just send you an empty case. The rotor pitch and profile is where all the power is.

Really...so u pay 1700 for a case. What a rip:gatling:

Hey Terry sometime next week i need to come out and see you! For the pulley and guages. Are u still pretty flexable?

TP Derrick D
10-07-2007, 02:13 PM
Has any 1 heard of these Magnum Blowers??? Are they much diff. from a Eaton, KB and/or Whipple? I was reading on the TeamJDm website and saw one. it said they where able to pick up 87hp and 90 ft-lbs of torque at 16 pounds of boost!!! Does anyone know anything else bout these blowers and if so what all upgrades are required?

Not only what Terry said but do a search and you will find this discussion a couple years ago and all the varied opinions.

L8 APEX
10-07-2007, 02:47 PM
Yep, I am still unemployed.

TP Derrick D
10-07-2007, 03:06 PM
Yep, I am still unemployed.
:0fftopic or :0fftopic.....
Terry gotta LUV that avatar....you'd be shot,hung, dragged in Irving rite 'bout now. My wife was hit in back while stopped at a light on McCart last wekend by a Hispanic(Mexican) driving an old F-150,then he tried to run but turned into a parking lot with one way in-out. All the while she calling five-0,they got there quick for once,then Hispanic man got out playing that no Englia,no Englia crap. She told five-0 what had happen and got the "they try it all the time reply". When she called her insurance, get this...the idiot tried to file on her insurance after he done run into the back of her Lex, bent the rear all in ,the trunk popped up, busted the rear bumper cover...
When wifey told the ins.rep that he tried the no English shi+ the rep laughed and said yeah we got something for that....bi-lingual reps, so that no English stuff won't fly.