PDA

View Full Version : Bad day today

slick-svt
10-10-2007, 11:09 PM
Found out some bad news early this morning, friend that was working with me at the CC lost his life last night in Arlington after he rolled his truck he was only 22. He will be missed.......:icon_sad:

http://www.star-telegram.com/629/story/263131.html

L8 APEX
10-10-2007, 11:19 PM
Damn, I saw it on the news twice it looked like a dark chevy half ton 00-02 body style. It looks a little suspicious flipping a truck like that down sublet... Very sad..

slick-svt
10-10-2007, 11:26 PM
He had just lowered it, he had cut the front springs and had some shop do the back but it was on the bumpstops and I told him that it was not safe to drive it like that......I'm sure it ridding like a iron wheel buggy didn't help none.
We were all painting at the CC yesterday around the front drive....he was was a good guy, we all always laughed harder than we worked.

SVTJoseCuervo
10-10-2007, 11:43 PM
gf's mom called me at around 2-3 am (can't remember) to ask me if I was okay....

she works for star telegram and saw the dark truck at the accident...she was worried...the drunk guys that got in a wreck at that same light in august were some kids I knew....but they were drunk and speeding.

Sorry about your friend...seems like he was well known..I seen friends bulletins on myspace about his death.

slick-svt
10-11-2007, 12:04 AM
gf's mom called me at around 2-3 am (can't remember) to ask me if I was okay....

she works for star telegram and saw the dark truck at the accident...she was worried...the drunk guys that got in a wreck at that same light in august were some kids I knew....but they were drunk and speeding.

Sorry about your friend...seems like he was well known..I seen friends bulletins on myspace about his death.

Give me a link to one I'd like to see it.....thx.

SVTJoseCuervo
10-11-2007, 01:34 AM
stuff like this...

HEY ANYONE WHO KNEW ERIC AND REMEMBERS THE GOOD TIMES WE ALL SPENT WITH HIM PLEASE TAKE THE TIME AN PLACE YOUR NAME BELOW IN REMEMBERNCE TO HIM... HE WAS A GOOD FRIEND, GOOD SON, AN SOMEONE WHO WOULD NEVER DO YOU WRONG BUT ALWAYS PICK YOU UP WHEN YOU HAD FALLEN.. HE WAS LOVED AN LIKED BY MANY.. HE MAD THE HARD TIMES GO BY WITH SMILES AN JOKES SO PLEASE IF YOU KNEW HIM PLACE HIS NAME BELOW HE DESERVES THIS FOR EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE FOR EVERYONE:

1. Ramie F. Yousef - I Love You Bro An May You R.I.P. You Are Safe Now..
2. Amanda Douglas (Gipson)- RIP Eric, You will always have a place in my heart!
3. Britani Chrisenberry- God Bless you! May you R.I.P
4. Mandee Frankum - You wont be forgotten. God bless. RIP
5. Erin Mettetal - You were a lot of fun to be around kid!! God bless and i know your in a happier place. R.I.P. love!
--------------------

R.I.P. Eric SchubertBody: Even though I didn't know you that well or that long, me and my friends always enjoyed your company!You always seemed to lighten the party! You're really gonna be missed!
-------------------

Subject: R.I.P. Eric SchubertBody: we may not have been that close but he was a fun guy to be around... all the times we did hang out were some of the best times of my life... he was full of energy at any given moment... and thas what was cool about him

stay strong those of you that were close friends or relatives to eric...

your all in my prayers, just know he's in a better place now...<3
------------------

...and some other people posted bulletins with the link to where you can read about the accident.
I think theres more...but I had to go back like 20 pages back to find those 3...

dboat
10-11-2007, 04:48 AM
This is such sad news. He seemed to be a pretty good guy...

Dana

slick-svt
10-11-2007, 06:18 AM
Thank You