PDA

View Full Version : Please ignore the registry cleaner banner ads - its snake oil

Silver_2000
10-13-2007, 10:08 PM
The registry cleaner banner ads are crap that I have been trying for more than 2 weeks to stop - Google is losing credibility in their inability to create tools that work in that regard and in their support staffs inability to comprehend the English language

I reported the problem 3 weeks ago and they keep coming up with excuses including that my banner ad system is at fault - because its serving ads from more than one Google ad sense publisher - Well thats tru BUT my banner system is ONLY serving ads from MY ad sense account on MY sites - The Google support people are nuts, they refuse to believe that their product could be at fault

So please feel free to click on any interesting banner ads - BUT stay away from the snake oil registry cleaner ad

dboat
10-14-2007, 02:56 AM
Doug, thanks for the heads up.

The registry cleaner banner ads are crap that I have been trying for more than 2 weeks to stop - Google is losing credibility in their inability to create tools that work in that regard and in their support staffs inability to comprehend the English language

I reported the problem 3 weeks ago and they keep coming up with excuses including that my banner ad system is at fault - because its serving ads from more than one Google ad sense publisher - Well thats tru BUT my banner system is ONLY serving ads from MY ad sense account on MY sites - The Google support people are nuts, they refuse to believe that their product could be at fault

So please feel free to click on any interesting banner ads - BUT stay away from the snake oil registry cleaner ad