PDA

View Full Version : Indian Country.

Sonicblue03
10-24-2007, 08:54 AM
I finally got the tag for the lightning yesterday. I went through my Indian tribe and it was 65$:tu: Crazy b/c I'm only like 1/1000 Indian......well, a little more than that but not noticeable. Cool thing about it is police officers can't identify you with a tribal tag. It doesn't register in their database so I'm sure it will piss them off. Also I was wondering if it would be worth while to remove the cats on the exhaust. We don't have emissions in OK so that won't be an issue but I have heard it can hurt performance by losing too much back pressure.

Now If I can get the L to Terry for the new MAF and Tune........:burnout:

"Wow...I can't spell for s**t."

wesman
10-24-2007, 10:35 AM
Lose the cats....

--wes

Sonicblue03
10-24-2007, 05:11 PM
What do you suggest going with? x-pipe/mid pipes and what brand? I have the Magnaflow Dual 4” SS Racing Mufflers. Thanks!

danielvalles1
10-24-2007, 09:07 PM
What do you suggest going with? x-pipe/mid pipes and what brand? I have the Magnaflow Dual 4” SS Racing Mufflers. Thanks!
good to see that truck agin:tu:

Sonicblue03
10-25-2007, 08:55 AM
Once I get the new tune it will be nice to come hang out with some of you guys from Texas. I look forward to meeting y'all and have had tons of help from this forum! Thanks goes out to everyone!

Sonicblue03
10-25-2007, 02:54 PM
Ok, I'm trying to figure out if this setup will work so your input please. Since I have the dual magnaflow mufflers do I need to use a y-pipe connection and the bassani mid pipes w/o cats. Is this correct or do I need something else?