PDA

View Full Version : POS Tundras

L8 APEX
10-24-2007, 04:40 PM
The Toyota guys are complaining about thier shitty chinese tailgates falling apart most after loading ATV's:hammer:
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/tundra/114436-tundra-tailgate-failures-i-am-club/
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/DallSheep4me/IMG_0247.jpg ass clowns.

SILVER2000SVT
10-24-2007, 05:06 PM
You're just trying to start trouble...

But seriously, I have noticed the tailgate is kind of light duty and the metal is definetly thin on the inside surface. I'm thinking of getting a plate fabbed up to beef it up a little.

Ohmsby
10-24-2007, 05:13 PM
watch out for lead based paints I think they make they tailgates in Chin:evil

"if you own a KIA do not lick the hood"

TXLIGHTNING
10-24-2007, 05:14 PM
watch out for lead based paints I think they make they tailgates in Chin:evil

"if you own a KIA do not lick the hood" :rll::rll:Ain't that the truth :rll::rll:

projlightning
10-24-2007, 05:25 PM
Is that the one that has a train pulling on a frame and the chain busts before the frame bends?

Mika
10-24-2007, 11:04 PM
No, that's a Titan commercial.

*sigh* First off, I'm a Toyota fan. I've worked on 'em for 5 years(Toy's/Lexus), and I think they make great products. BUT, with that being said, Ford and Chevy still make a better work truck. I do think that the Tundra 5.7 is definitely a step in the right direction for Toyota. They will continue to improve, as is their philosophy(kaizen=continuous improvement). They may have a step back here and there, but they will improve. I think what they have now is worlds better than the T-100 from years ago.

Mika

L8 APEX
10-24-2007, 11:26 PM
Is that the one that has a train pulling on a frame and the chain busts before the frame bends?
No that is Nissan. These Toys are falling apart at the simple loading of an ATV , cart or other wheeled light machine. There are several posts by owners over there that have bent up tailgates from the rear tires sitting on the tailgate. That is pure D GAY!
I would drive my truck through the dealership window. 10,000 pound payload just not in the bed or anything:icon_eek:.
Here is a cooler and load of firewood on a real tailgate.
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/6072/medium/CIMG2588.JPG
34 80# bags of concrete a light load for a real truck.
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/6072/medium/CIMG3145.JPG
During fence building I had 600 lbs of concrete and a 55 gal (440lb) drum of water laying on the tailgate. 3 years later it is still straight as new:icon_eek:
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/6088/medium/CIMG46641.JPG

L8 APEX
10-24-2007, 11:46 PM
A good quote from a Tundra owner.

"I would rather have a 100 lb tailgate that would be a workout to close than have a featherweight that opens and closes with ease."
This poor guy carried his golf cart.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/DallSheep4me/untitled2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/DallSheep4me/untitled3.jpg

L8 APEX
10-24-2007, 11:54 PM
Another priceless Tundra owner quote.
"I went to the Toyota dealership just a little while ago to ask them about my transmission and rough idle. Apparently the jerk into gear is normal and the rough idle is normal because of the skirtless pistons."

L8 APEX
10-24-2007, 11:58 PM
Stupid Tundra owners, Toyota has the answer to your problem!
"I asked a local dealer and they suggested taking the tailgate off for loading".:icon_eek:

L8 APEX
10-25-2007, 12:02 AM
A reply from Toyota.
"I too just got off the phone with customer service and was told that Toyota considers the tailgate a door and warns customers about overloading it in the user manual.."

L8 APEX
10-25-2007, 12:03 AM
From a Tundra owner.
"Wow i just bought a $30,000 pillow transporter. I can't wait for my brothers response when I say, "OOhh Nooo don't sit on my tailgate it might split" and "OOhh don't place anything on the dash it will leave a scratch and expose gray plastic" and "don't lean up against the truck the paint is really soft" and "OOhh my truck just sounds like diesel until it warms up"."
"OHH don't touch the doors/bedside/anything metal or it might dent."

03LightningRocks
10-25-2007, 12:50 AM
:rll::rll::rll:

99bolt
10-25-2007, 07:45 AM
I should of known better than to show you that link.

98Cobra
10-25-2007, 09:42 AM
LOL. Makes you wonder about the testimonial commercials they are running on TV now with all these people "working" with their truck. I guess they don't "work" with the tailgate down.

On a side note, I noticed in the 2008 F-150 brochure its rated to tow up to 11k pounds now? Geez.

danielvalles1
10-25-2007, 02:33 PM
Ford is the best in Texas:tu:

Beaudee
10-25-2007, 06:07 PM
Always did like the Nissan Titan better.

SVTJoseCuervo
10-25-2007, 07:10 PM
From a Tundra owner.
"Wow i just bought a $30,000 pillow transporter. I can't wait for my brothers response when I say, "OOhh Nooo don't sit on my tailgate it might split" and "OOhh don't place anything on the dash it will leave a scratch and expose gray plastic" and "don't lean up against the truck the paint is really soft" and "OOhh my truck just sounds like diesel until it warms up"."
"OHH don't touch the doors/bedside/anything metal or it might dent."

I watch too much family guy...I was picturing stewie saying that shit lol....wow

STooPiD
10-26-2007, 08:22 AM
I watch too much family guy...I was picturing stewie saying that shit lol....wow

Wht95Lightning
10-26-2007, 09:26 AM
The Tundra is turning out to be a real bomb. I'll stick with my Fords.

BC Lightning
10-26-2007, 09:34 AM
The Tundra is turning out to be a real bomb. I'll stick with my Fords.

+1 you get what you pay for

but I'll also stick with my Chevy :evil

L8 APEX
10-26-2007, 09:59 AM
I'll probably go back to GM after this one is done.

03LightningRocks
10-28-2007, 01:46 AM
Bump..:cool:

L8 APEX
10-28-2007, 02:06 AM
Toyota launched the new Tundra as the hardest working truck on the market. It reality it is a hot rod light duty truck

03LightningRocks
10-28-2007, 10:30 AM
Bump...in honor of Mika:tu:.

SILVER2000SVT
10-28-2007, 10:54 AM
At least ya'll are being objective::rolleyes:

All manufacturers have their problems. Let's look at the facts: Most Tailgates are rated at around 200-300 lbs for all manufacturers. The toyota tailgates are bending when people load 1000lbs+ golfcarts and 4-wheelers. You should see the bent up tailgate on the 06 F150 company truck at my work. It looks like someone made it out of aluminium foil and then crinkled it up.

Toyota had a handfull of camshaft failures but corrected the problem within a month and gave the customers 100K full warranties for free in addition to some cash back for dealing with the inconvience. It took Ford 5 years (97-03) to fix the bad design for sparkplugs threads.

Obviously you guys in this forum are going to be biased, but when you look at this from a truely objective view the design issues the new Tundra have are relatively minor and certainly doesn't make it "the worst truck ever".

03LightningRocks
10-28-2007, 10:56 AM
Toyota recalls 470,000 vehicles in Japan

By Michiyo Nakamoto in Tokyo
Published: October 17 2007 18:31 | Last updated: October 17 2007 18:31

Toyota (http://mwprices.ft.com/custom/ft2-com/html-quotechartnews.asp?FTSite=FTCOM&q=7203&searchtype&expanded=&countrycode=jp&s2=jp&symb=7203&company=NEW) said on Wednesday it was recalling more than 470,000 vehicles in Japan in its fifth recall this year, highlighting the carmaker’s struggle to deal with quality problems as it expands globally.

03LightningRocks
10-28-2007, 10:57 AM
“Consumer Reports will no longer recommend any new or redesigned Toyota-built models without reliability data on a specific design,” said the magazine, which is extremely influential with US car buyers.

Mika
10-28-2007, 10:57 AM
Bump...in honor of Mika:tu:.

Waitin' for ya in the other thread. You know, the fires are ok as long as it's a Ford cookin' thread.

Mika

03LightningRocks
10-28-2007, 10:58 AM
There are too many to list them all separately.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/3d87f1fc-7cd3-11dc-aee2-0000779fd2ac.html?nclick_check=1

03LightningRocks
10-28-2007, 11:05 AM
My work is done here.........:evil. Mika, you should be happy that Toyota is on the skids. It keeps you working. :beer:

Mika
10-28-2007, 11:06 AM
My work is done here.........:evil. Mika, you should be happy that Toyota is on the skids. It keeps you working. :beer:

Wow, not only are you blind to Ford, you're also blind to the obvious. I don't work for Toyota. I don't even work in the automotive industry. But hey, at least Ford made a buck or two off you. THAT'S what's important.

Should have bought a Dodge. At least the name would match your character.

Mika

Mika
10-28-2007, 11:09 AM
Keep going through life with your ricer mentality. You'll do really well.

Mika

L8 APEX
10-28-2007, 11:21 AM
Everyone knows American build quality is low and expects problems. The whole reason for this thread is we expect MORE from the foreign manufacturers like Honda, Toyota etc. Many of us that work our trucks have been begging the foreign market for years for a reliable heavy duty diesel truck. When the Tundra was released it was touted as the 400 hp, 14" brakes, 10,000lb truck that was the answer to our prayers. Well not being able to put any weight on the tailgate kind of took the wind out of their sales. It is very embarrassing for them to make this huge claim that this truck is changing everything only not to be built to the most base of standards. Even the Americans build a decent tailgate. Have the Japs never heard of a tailgate party? Us Americans are very partial to the abilities of our tailgates. We expect more of foreign makers plain and simple. Owners have some very compelling complaints about the Tundra and it is very sad they didn't deliver as promised. From the rattle trap engine to the flex fold tailgate door. It leaves me having to settle for another American made problematic truck but with a good bed anyway. If your super truck has a weak bed then it is worthless to an American.

You picking on Ford or any American company is like me picking on retarted kids. Duh, we know they are stupid you don't have to point it out. As for the fires they only occur when the vehicle is parked and the ignition was off. If that still kills you then just chalk it up to Darwinism a thinning of the herd.

03LightningRocks
10-28-2007, 01:59 PM
snip......
*sigh* First off, I'm a Toyota fan. I've worked on 'em for 5 years(Toy's/Lexus), ...........snip
Mika

That sure is a long time to work on a vehicle. Don't give up, you'll eventually get it fixed.

snip.... you're also blind to the obvious. I don't work for Toyota. I don't even work in the automotive industry. ..........snip
Mika
Hmmmm....which is it? :cool:

Silver_2000
10-28-2007, 02:40 PM
Even if every makers tailgate is rated the same Toyota failed to do their research because My 80s Nisaan pickup easily held up to Driving my ATV up at full speed into the bed, all My ford tailgates have easily held over 500 pounds
The 80s Nissan tailgate, 92 ford tailgate the 00 tailgate and the recently stolen 04 tailgate

So while they may have met the paper specs they FAILED to meet the specs of the competition and the expectation of the customer

mikelemoine
10-28-2007, 04:59 PM
I would bet if you could speak to a Toyota or Ford engineer (or any company for that matter), they know how to design and build them right. Problem is the bean counters decide what to skimp on to make it profitable and the original design is compromised. They see $500K annual savings by using 24 ga instead of 22 ga or spot welds instead of seam welds (you get the idea) and justify it because only .001% of owners actually haul anything but ass in their trucks. Factor a few replacements and they pocket $300K difference or whatever it comes out to.

An example for Ford is the cheap rods. They work forever for most owners, problem is none of us fit that category. Another is the lack of a simple fuse on the cruise control switch.

They save big $$ up front by gambling that a corner cut won't cause a problem. Even if it does, some exec already got his bonus and the company already benefitted from the use of the cash before a recall/warranty issue arises. Unfortunately executive compensation (bonuses) sometimes encourage decisions that aren't best for the company or the consumer, they only make managers find tricky ways to get their bonus.

Remember afer 9/11 when AA execs got union concessions to "save the company" then gave themselves a fat bonus for saving money. Slimy bastages:-)

03LightningRocks
10-28-2007, 05:23 PM
An example for Ford is the cheap rods. They work forever for most owners, problem is none of us fit that category.

The rods where designed for roughly 380 HP. When you consider that there are countless trucks making 450-475 on those very same rods and many exceeding 500 HP with no problems, the design criteria exceeded expectations. :cool:

Mika
10-28-2007, 06:51 PM
That sure is a long time to work on a vehicle. Don't give up, you'll eventually get it fixed.

Hmmmm....which is it? :cool:

Did work on Toyota's. Not currently. I know that you're not exactly a smart guy. English is probably your first language. Sadly, it's probably your only one. Here's a little English lesson for you. Past=worked, present=works. Sniffing too much freon, little boy?

So it's ok for American vehicles to suck, but if imports have one big problem(tailgate, which realistically is a cosmetic issue) all hell breaks loose. Keep drinking the kool-aid guys...

And again, the camshaft issue was about 30 people across the country. And Toyota even gave those people 100k powertrain warranty *just in case* something should happen again. That's backing up a product. If Ford was to have something like that happen('03-'04 Cobra has vibe and tick), all they'd say is tough $hit. Maybe we'll help you, maybe we won't. The only thing Ford is backing is their profit margin, and it's pitiful the past few years.

Mika

Silver_2000
10-28-2007, 07:22 PM
I would bet if you could speak to a Toyota or Ford engineer (or any company for that matter), they know how to design and build them right. Problem is the bean counters decide what to skimp on to make it profitable and the original design is compromised. They see $500K annual savings by using 24 ga instead of 22 ga or spot welds instead of seam welds (you get the idea) and justify it because only .001% of owners actually haul anything but ass in their trucks. Factor a few replacements and they pocket $300K difference or whatever it comes out to.

An example for Ford is the cheap rods. They work forever for most owners, problem is none of us fit that category. Another is the lack of a simple fuse on the cruise control switch.

They save big $$ up front by gambling that a corner cut won't cause a problem. Even if it does, some exec already got his bonus and the company already benefitted from the use of the cash before a recall/warranty issue arises. Unfortunately executive compensation (bonuses) sometimes encourage decisions that aren't best for the company or the consumer, they only make managers find tricky ways to get their bonus.

Remember afer 9/11 when AA execs got union concessions to "save the company" then gave themselves a fat bonus for saving money. Slimy bastages:-)
The only example that is close is the cruise switch - the rods were designed for an work well in a stock engine

Its the engineers job to spec it for the required use and DEFEND the spec in the face of the bean counters - Toyota wouldnt be facing this scrutiny if they hadnt started it based on thier own claims

This coming from a likley future toyota owner

As far as the discussion - keep the discussion and debate centered on the products or the issue - it shows lack of maturity and lack of argument when you start to take personal shots at your contender.

bluesvt
10-28-2007, 07:34 PM
GO AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS!!! :beer:

03LightningRocks
10-28-2007, 08:30 PM
Did work on Toyota's. Not currently. I know that you're not exactly a smart guy. English is probably your first language. Sadly, it's probably your only one. Here's a little English lesson for you. Past=worked, present=works. Sniffing too much freon, little boy?

So it's ok for American vehicles to suck, but if imports have one big problem(tailgate, which realistically is a cosmetic issue) all hell breaks loose. Keep drinking the kool-aid guys...

And again, the camshaft issue was about 30 people across the country. And Toyota even gave those people 100k powertrain warranty *just in case* something should happen again. That's backing up a product. If Ford was to have something like that happen('03-'04 Cobra has vibe and tick), all they'd say is tough $hit. Maybe we'll help you, maybe we won't. The only thing Ford is backing is their profit margin, and it's pitiful the past few years.

Mika

So I take it you aren't able to have a debate without getting personal?

L8 APEX
10-28-2007, 08:47 PM
Toyota had weak tailgates a few years back on Tacomas they replaced a lot of them and here they are again. A tailgate has to carry a load otherwise you can't get stuff into the bed. If it is not capable of a load it should swing out like a door. Don't claim you have the worlds toughest half ton truck when your tailgate doesn't work. Toyota tried to make a light two finger tailgate and it bit them in the behind. Mika sure is a meany:icon_eek:

mikelemoine
10-28-2007, 11:18 PM
The rods where designed for roughly 380 HP. When you consider that there are countless trucks making 450-475 on those very same rods and many exceeding 500 HP with no problems, the design criteria exceeded expectations. :cool:

Good point. I think in the case of the rods, I agree that they are good enough for the life of a stock vehicle. Problem (and benefit) of these vehicles is that it is easy and relatively cheap to significantly increase HP over the limit of the stock bottom end. Goes back to what I mentioned in the other thread-when you start out at 300-400 HP stock, you are already pretty far up there. Once you start modding, you are dealing with some strong forces against the mechanicals. I ran the hell out of my 1990 T-Bird SC and the bottom end never gave any problem, but even with all the mods, the power was still in the upper 200 HP range. Had I started with upper 300s and went from there, stuff would have broken for sure. Ford could have spent a couple hundred bucks/truck in production to make these things practically bulletproof, but then we'd complain that they are too expensive and most owners would never know the difference anyway.

Mika: I'd guess the Toyota issue is getting lots of press because A: People love to see celebs, winners and leaders falter. Toyota has always been unfallable. B: They bragged that they are the best, but overlooked something simple that this market requires. C: They are feeling more of the pressures the American mfgs are feeling-Labor unions in the US, Japan's rising labor costs, the gas price crunch scares conservative people (Toyota's market)away from 380HP super trucks, and the big 3 deeply discounting their trucks which are still comparable in quality vs price. I'll give you that Toyota handles PR much better when they mess up (IE: ext warranties for cam failures). The US companies better watch out, even though this generation of Tundra/Tital aren't the be all end all, the next generations will undoubtedly be better and better.:popcorn

IMO-this is good for us all, it will kick our favorite mfgs in the butt and make them produce better vehicles.

03LightningRocks
10-28-2007, 11:39 PM
Good point. I think in the case of the rods, I agree that they are good enough for the life of a stock vehicle. Problem (and benefit) of these vehicles is that it is easy and relatively cheap to significantly increase HP over the limit of the stock bottom end. Goes back to what I mentioned in the other thread-when you start out at 300-400 HP stock, you are already pretty far up there. Once you start modding, you are dealing with some strong forces against the mechanicals. I ran the hell out of my 1990 T-Bird SC and the bottom end never gave any problem, but even with all the mods, the power was still in the upper 200 HP range. Had I started with upper 300s and went from there, stuff would have broken for sure. Ford could have spent a couple hundred bucks/truck in production to make these things practically bulletproof, but then we'd complain that they are too expensive and most owners would never know the difference anyway.

There is no way to make them bullet proof. If Ford designed the motor to hold 1000 HP, every Tom Dick and Harry would want to mod it out to 1200 HP. You would still have guys saying that Ford under designed the rods...LOL. Stock Ford motors...left stock, are not having any problems at all. Fact is, no matter the manufacturer, most vehicles do very well if used in the manner for which they where intended.

The problem with this tail gate fiasco is that the tailgate was way under designed for the purpose of the vehicle for which it was designed. Funny thing is, from reading the Toy E Ota forum, it states in the manual that the tailgate is not capable of being used as a tailgate.

The little nip bastards don't really understand things such as trucks or what they are suppose to be used for. They are way to busy worrying about things like Godzilla and such to be concerned with Trucks. Rice burners do sound funny when they have one of them fart can mufflers on them...LMAO. I'll give them that. Reminds me of a weed wacker.

L8 APEX
10-28-2007, 11:47 PM
Ford rods hold up fine. It is after market tuning which leads to detonation that causes stock rods to break. If you use after market rods then detonation causes the pistons and head gaskets to fail next...

03LightningRocks
10-29-2007, 12:09 AM
Ford rods hold up fine. It is after market tuning which leads to detonation that causes stock rods to break. If you use after market rods then detonation causes the pistons and head gaskets to fail next...

Isn't that what I said?:ron:

98Cobra
10-29-2007, 12:18 AM
As for the fires they only occur when the vehicle is parked and the ignition was off. If that still kills you then just chalk it up to Darwinism a thinning of the herd.

So if its parked in my garage while I am asleep and decides to burn my house down, thats Darwinism?

Corporate Darwinism, maybe.

Mika
10-29-2007, 05:23 AM
So I take it you aren't able to have a debate without getting personal?

I'm perfectly capable of having a debate without getting personal. It's just sad that an ESL person can comprehend the language better than someone who's been here their whole life. Besides, you're still doding(which is a fact). At least Terry's able to answer some of the questions.

Mika

Silver_2000
10-29-2007, 08:26 AM
I'm perfectly capable of having a debate without getting personal. It's just sad that an ESL person can comprehend the language better than someone who's been here their whole life. Besides, you're still doding(which is a fact). At least Terry's able to answer some of the questions.

Mika
so you CAN have a debate without personal attacks you simply dont want to...

Nice

what is doding ?

L8 APEX
10-29-2007, 10:27 AM
So if its parked in my garage while I am asleep and decides to burn my house down, thats Darwinism?

Corporate Darwinism, maybe.
No, I just found it suspicious that the one wife that died in a house fire was sleeeping right next to her husband and he was able to go downstairs and try to put the fire out himself while somehow his wife never made it out. I kind of figured maybe he bumped her in the head. Why would anyone not get their wife out of the house but have enough time to get themselves out and play firefighter...

03LightningRocks
10-29-2007, 10:59 AM
Snip.......

Nice

what is doding ?

:rll:... It is a perfect example of a guy trying to act intelligent in a room full of people smarter then him...:cool:.

03LightningRocks
10-29-2007, 11:04 AM

Mika

OK...your right. I am "doding" you. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=doding

:rll:

03LightningRocks
10-29-2007, 11:23 AM
No, I just found it suspicious that the one wife that died in a house fire was sleeeping right next to her husband and he was able to go downstairs and try to put the fire out himself while somehow his wife never made it out. I kind of figured maybe he bumped her in the head. Why would anyone not get their wife out of the house but have enough time to get themselves out and play firefighter...

That is what I was thinking. I didn't see any mention of smoke detectors either. In this day only a complete fool doesn't have a working smoke detector. This is a fine example of folks looking to blame someone else for their own stupidity.

IMHO...the truck catching fire did not kill those people. What killed those people was their own stupidity.

Sonicblue03
10-29-2007, 11:24 AM
OK...your right. I am "doding" you. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=doding

:tu: I'm going to be doding my future wife tonight......lol That's great.

03LightningRocks
10-29-2007, 11:28 AM

:rll::rll::rll::eek::eek::eek:....Holy smoly. I just about broke a rib:rll: when I read your post. Don't be doding her too hard...you wouldn't want to leave a scar:evil:rll:.

Sonicblue03
10-29-2007, 11:33 AM
:beer:No joke.......Then I would have to buy her even more makeup. :icon_mrgreen:

Sorry, I will quit posting in this thread now since I have no real intellectual input to add. lol

03LightningRocks
10-29-2007, 11:36 AM
:beer:No joke.......Then I would have to buy her even more makeup. :icon_mrgreen:

There went the other rib...:rll::rll:. I think we need a doding smileyknana. I'm going on a Google search:rll:.

03LightningRocks
10-29-2007, 11:38 AM
Snip...

Sorry, I will quit posting in this thread now since I have no real intellectual input to add. lol

Why let that stop you? It hasn't stopped Mika....:rll::rll::rll:.

Sonicblue03
10-29-2007, 11:39 AM

:evil :gatling:

03LightningRocks
10-29-2007, 11:48 AM
OK...this is the best I could come up with on short notice.

This would be considered a doder?

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/735411.gif

Sonicblue03
10-29-2007, 11:51 AM
OK...this is the best I could come up with on short notice.

This would be considered a doder?

:rll:I would like to take the time to ever so kindly ask the moderators to please let us use the "doding" icon.....:rll:

Ohmsby
10-29-2007, 12:35 PM
I was going to buy a tundra but knew something like this would happen I have a really big wife and I need the tailgate to be very reliable

SVTJoseCuervo
10-29-2007, 01:19 PM

Im going to start using this lol

wesman
10-29-2007, 01:36 PM
what is doding ?

:rll::rll: I think it's like dodging for those of us that speaka the engrish:gatling:

This is a funny a$$ thread :rll::rll:

--wes

L8 APEX
10-29-2007, 01:40 PM
Talon club home of the mushroom shaped bruises.
State Fair Doding champions 1984,1987, 1990...:icon_eek:

Mika
10-29-2007, 05:15 PM
so you CAN have a debate without personal attacks you simply dont want to...

Nice

what is doding ?

Sometimes the truth hurts, doesn't it? Even if it does mean some people are less intelligent. I meant to write dodging...

Note to self, I shouldn't be posting at 5:23, or anytime before 6 in the morning...

:rll:... It is a perfect example of a guy trying to act intelligent in a room full of people smarter then him...:cool:.

Keep on dodGing, dude.

Oh, so now you decide to get personal, eh? Hypocrisy is a biatch, isn't it? Do you have any marshmellows to cook? I know you got a truck.

Mika

dboat
10-29-2007, 05:34 PM
To Mika and Rocks..

just stop it and let it go.. geesh..

I like both of you and know you guys would probably like each other.. under different circumstances..

so lets move on.. we have bigger fish to fry dont we?

Thanks
Dana

Mika
10-29-2007, 05:35 PM
My work is done here

And yet you keep coming back for more...

Mika

Mika
10-29-2007, 05:36 PM
To Mika and Rocks..

just stop it and let it go.. geesh..

I like both of you and know you guys would probably like each other.. under different circumstances..

so lets move on.. we have bigger fish to fry dont we?

Thanks
Dana

I appreciate it, Dana. But sometimes, people need to be made aware of their ignorance.

Mika

03LightningRocks
10-29-2007, 05:36 PM
LOL....maybe Doug should close this thread now. Mika seems to be getting upset by his beat down...LOL.

Sonicblue03
10-29-2007, 05:38 PM
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/735411.gif:beer:

Mika
10-29-2007, 05:43 PM
LOL....maybe Doug should close this thread now. Mika seems to be getting upset by his beat down...LOL.

So you can dish it and can't take it? Know what that makes you? A bitch. I'll even post your style...lol...lol

Edit: You like getting personal, don't cha?

Mika...lol

03LightningRocks
10-29-2007, 06:22 PM

98Cobra
10-29-2007, 06:23 PM
Quit all the personal attacks, its stupid. Although if the goal is to get the thread about Tundra quality issues closed, you are heading in the right direction.

03LightningRocks
10-29-2007, 06:28 PM
Quit all the personal attacks, its stupid. Although if the goal is to get the thread about Tundra quality issues closed, you are heading in the right direction.

OK .......I agree...:cool:.

dboat
10-29-2007, 07:43 PM
OK .......I agree...:cool:.

gee thanks... my plea didnt convince you..

03LightningRocks
10-29-2007, 07:54 PM
gee thanks... my plea didnt convince you..

LOL...yes it did....I promise.:tu: No more responses from me in a negative manner. On this or the other thread.

03LightningRocks
10-29-2007, 07:59 PM
My appologies to the group for my part in the highjack...:o.

L8 APEX
10-29-2007, 08:00 PM
He'll fly Kim down to pour margarita's down your throat and make you eat fish tacos from the Mexican restaurant.:icon_eek:

03LightningRocks
10-29-2007, 08:02 PM
He'll fly Kim down to pour margarita's down your throat and make you eat fish tacos from the Mexican restaurant.:icon_eek:

That is what I was afraid of. That or he'll send one of those Philly mobsters down here to break my legs...:eek:

mikelemoine
10-29-2007, 08:09 PM

The good news is that if my truck catches fire and burns my house down, my stock rods will survive! Sorry, just stirring the pot a little hehe..:evil

Mika
10-29-2007, 08:18 PM
My appologies to the group for my part in the highjack...:o.

+1. I too, apologize for the thread hi-jack.

Mika

Mika
10-29-2007, 08:19 PM
The good news is that if my truck catches fire and burns my house down, my stock rods will survive! Sorry, just stirring the pot a little hehe..:evil

Yeah, but your tailgate will be unscarred.:d

Mika

dboat
10-30-2007, 03:47 PM

That is what I was afraid of. That or he'll send one of those Philly mobsters down here to break my legs...:eek:

:rll::rll::rll::rll::rll:

Dana... although I dont think Terry would mind the tequila part:icon_mrgreen:

L8 APEX
10-30-2007, 09:49 PM
Dana- It is a lot funnier once you hear the fish taco scene from the drunken Rocks videos:D

03LightningRocks
10-30-2007, 11:25 PM
Dana- It is a lot funnier once you hear the fish taco scene from the drunken Rocks videos:D

I don't remember anything about fish tacos...and Doug told me that the best strategy at this point is to deny the whole situation. So that is what I am doing.:cool:

dboat
10-31-2007, 05:51 AM
I do remember Rocks was pretty funny after about the 20th marguerita that night.. slurred speech, etc...

post up a link to that vid... :tu:

Dana

STooPiD
10-31-2007, 10:03 AM
I do remember Rocks was pretty funny after about the 20th marguerita that night.. slurred speech, etc...

post up a link to that vid... :tu:

Dana

+1:tu: I like poking fun at drunkards